SkyTrac Systems is pleased to announce that President & CEO, Malachi Nordine, and International Sales Manager, Kim Bagnall, will be attending the Iridium Moscow Conference on May 15th, and exhibiting at the Heli Russia 6th Annual International Helicopter Industry Exhibition from May 16th – 18th, 2013.
The Iridium Moscow Conference is a one-day event that will focus on providing organizations, businesses and Government in Russia with global satellite voice and data communication services. Nordine has been invited to participate in a panel session which will build on an M2M discussion from the Iridium Partner Conference in January 2013, in which he also participated.
Heli Russia is the only exhibition in Russia where Russian and overseas companies present world achievements that cover all aspects of the helicopter industry – from design, manufacture and retrofit, to operation and maintenance. Nordine and Bagnall will be on-site at booth 1G18 to demonstrate SkyTrac’s innovative SatCom solutions which utilize SkyWeb, SkyTrac’s powerful web-based asset management software. Also on display will be SkyTrac’s newest ISAT, the ISAT-200A, which combines flight following, SatCom and flight data monitoring capabilities in one lightweight box.
“SkyTrac is looking forward to demonstrating its industry leading solutions to the Russian aviation community,”
Nordine commented. “Visiting Moscow for both the Iridium Conference and Heli Russia is a great opportunity for us to explore new opportunities in this region.”
SkyTrac Systems is renowned worldwide for providing the highest level of customer service in the SatCom industry. With over 185,000 daily transmissions to customers in 50 countries on 7 continents, our complete solutions enhance safety, ensure regulatory compliance and increase operational efficiency.
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters
- NHV awarded contract by Allseas Engineering
- Volocopter Raises €200 Million in Series D Funding Round
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms