SkyTrac Systems is pleased to announce that President & CEO, Malachi Nordine, and International Sales Manager, Kim Bagnall, will be attending the Iridium Moscow Conference on May 15th, and exhibiting at the Heli Russia 6th Annual International Helicopter Industry Exhibition from May 16th – 18th, 2013.
The Iridium Moscow Conference is a one-day event that will focus on providing organizations, businesses and Government in Russia with global satellite voice and data communication services. Nordine has been invited to participate in a panel session which will build on an M2M discussion from the Iridium Partner Conference in January 2013, in which he also participated.
Heli Russia is the only exhibition in Russia where Russian and overseas companies present world achievements that cover all aspects of the helicopter industry – from design, manufacture and retrofit, to operation and maintenance. Nordine and Bagnall will be on-site at booth 1G18 to demonstrate SkyTrac’s innovative SatCom solutions which utilize SkyWeb, SkyTrac’s powerful web-based asset management software. Also on display will be SkyTrac’s newest ISAT, the ISAT-200A, which combines flight following, SatCom and flight data monitoring capabilities in one lightweight box.
“SkyTrac is looking forward to demonstrating its industry leading solutions to the Russian aviation community,”
Nordine commented. “Visiting Moscow for both the Iridium Conference and Heli Russia is a great opportunity for us to explore new opportunities in this region.”
SkyTrac Systems is renowned worldwide for providing the highest level of customer service in the SatCom industry. With over 185,000 daily transmissions to customers in 50 countries on 7 continents, our complete solutions enhance safety, ensure regulatory compliance and increase operational efficiency.
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract