StandardAero has appointed Keow Keong (“KK”) Low as the new Asia Regional Sales Manager for StandardAero’s Helicopter Programs. Low will be responsible for providing marketing and service support on the Rolls-Royce M250 and the Rolls-Royce RR300 product lines for operators in the Asia-Pacific region. His territory will span from Russia & India to Japan and as far south as the Philippines and Indonesia.
“With the grand opening of our new and expanded Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) within the Seletar Aerospace Park in Singapore last August, our ability to serve the Russian, Indian and Asia-Pacific regions took on new significance. Appointing KK Low as the Regional Sales Manager is the capstone to that effort,” said Manny Atwal, Vice President, Helicopter Programs, StandardAero. “Our operation within the region is state-of-the-art and now, with new leadership, so is our customer support.”
Low comes to StandardAero’s Helicopters business from the company’s Airlines & Fleets sector where he also served as a Regional Sales Manager. His responsibilities included marketing and service support on Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A and PW100 engines, Honeywell and Hamilton Sundstrand APUs, Rolls-Royce AE 3007 engines, and General Electric CF34 and CFM56-7B engines in the Asian region.
StandardAero is the largest Rolls-Royce M250 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility in the world and maintains the necessary market presence and infrastructure to support operators around the world. The company’s recent expansion at its Singapore facility, serves as a regional hub for RR M250 and RR300 service with every level of support required (lease engines, troubleshooting, field service, full MRO, etc.).
StandardAero is exhibiting at HeliRussia in Moscow, May 16 – May 18, 2013; Booth # 1G20.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components, energy and VIP completions markets. A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 13 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 50 sales and field service locations. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
About Dubai Aerospace Enterprise
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd is a globally recognized aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing. The Company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people.
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight