StandardAero has appointed Keow Keong (“KK”) Low as the new Asia Regional Sales Manager for StandardAero’s Helicopter Programs. Low will be responsible for providing marketing and service support on the Rolls-Royce M250 and the Rolls-Royce RR300 product lines for operators in the Asia-Pacific region. His territory will span from Russia & India to Japan and as far south as the Philippines and Indonesia.
“With the grand opening of our new and expanded Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) within the Seletar Aerospace Park in Singapore last August, our ability to serve the Russian, Indian and Asia-Pacific regions took on new significance. Appointing KK Low as the Regional Sales Manager is the capstone to that effort,” said Manny Atwal, Vice President, Helicopter Programs, StandardAero. “Our operation within the region is state-of-the-art and now, with new leadership, so is our customer support.”
Low comes to StandardAero’s Helicopters business from the company’s Airlines & Fleets sector where he also served as a Regional Sales Manager. His responsibilities included marketing and service support on Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A and PW100 engines, Honeywell and Hamilton Sundstrand APUs, Rolls-Royce AE 3007 engines, and General Electric CF34 and CFM56-7B engines in the Asian region.
StandardAero is the largest Rolls-Royce M250 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility in the world and maintains the necessary market presence and infrastructure to support operators around the world. The company’s recent expansion at its Singapore facility, serves as a regional hub for RR M250 and RR300 service with every level of support required (lease engines, troubleshooting, field service, full MRO, etc.).
StandardAero is exhibiting at HeliRussia in Moscow, May 16 – May 18, 2013; Booth # 1G20.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components, energy and VIP completions markets. A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 13 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 50 sales and field service locations. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
About Dubai Aerospace Enterprise
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd is a globally recognized aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing. The Company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO