StandardAero has appointed Keow Keong (“KK”) Low as the new Asia Regional Sales Manager for StandardAero’s Helicopter Programs. Low will be responsible for providing marketing and service support on the Rolls-Royce M250 and the Rolls-Royce RR300 product lines for operators in the Asia-Pacific region. His territory will span from Russia & India to Japan and as far south as the Philippines and Indonesia.
“With the grand opening of our new and expanded Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) within the Seletar Aerospace Park in Singapore last August, our ability to serve the Russian, Indian and Asia-Pacific regions took on new significance. Appointing KK Low as the Regional Sales Manager is the capstone to that effort,” said Manny Atwal, Vice President, Helicopter Programs, StandardAero. “Our operation within the region is state-of-the-art and now, with new leadership, so is our customer support.”
Low comes to StandardAero’s Helicopters business from the company’s Airlines & Fleets sector where he also served as a Regional Sales Manager. His responsibilities included marketing and service support on Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A and PW100 engines, Honeywell and Hamilton Sundstrand APUs, Rolls-Royce AE 3007 engines, and General Electric CF34 and CFM56-7B engines in the Asian region.
StandardAero is the largest Rolls-Royce M250 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility in the world and maintains the necessary market presence and infrastructure to support operators around the world. The company’s recent expansion at its Singapore facility, serves as a regional hub for RR M250 and RR300 service with every level of support required (lease engines, troubleshooting, field service, full MRO, etc.).
StandardAero is exhibiting at HeliRussia in Moscow, May 16 – May 18, 2013; Booth # 1G20.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components, energy and VIP completions markets. A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 13 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 50 sales and field service locations. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
About Dubai Aerospace Enterprise
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd is a globally recognized aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing. The Company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International