Asia Pacific Aerospace (APA) Pty Ltd has been selected by Rolls-Royce, the global power systems company, to become an Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) for the support of the RR 300 engine for the Australasia region.
“We are delighted to have been selected as the RR300 AMROC for the Australasia region. The RR300 AMROC expands our current M250 AMROC support agreement with Rolls-Royce. ” said Steve Mason, APA Chief Executive Officer.
The RR300 engine embodies new technology and advanced design methodology. The RR300, with take-off power and performance of 300 shp, was unveiled in 2007 and currently is in production for the R66 helicopter manufactured by Robinson Helicopter Company in Torrance, CA. The engine draws on the proven record of the Rolls-Royce M250 turbine engines to deliver a powerful and dependable engine at a competitive price.
As a Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 AMROC, APA provides comprehensive in house maintenance services to support various operators across the world. APA is authorized to carry out specialized major and critical component repairs, a full range of aviation and non-aviation machining, welding and metal spraying as well as the repair, testing and overhaul of the Rolls-Royce M250 series engine fuel components.
APA CEO Steve Mason said, “The capability of the current M250 AMROC support services speaks for itself and the expansion into an engineer-designed Rolls-Royce total support facility with the RR300 AMROC at Eagle Farm is very exciting for both us and our customers.”
Based in Pinkenba, adjacent to the Brisbane International Airport, Asia Pacific Aerospace is the most modern, technological advanced military and commercial gas turbine engine repair and overhaul facility in Australia. The company is a Rolls-Royce Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center providing support to commercial and military operators of the Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Series powered aircraft, Honeywell LTS101 and the Australian Defence Force operated GE T700 and M250 engines. In addition the company has support facilities in Singapore and New Zealand.
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm