Brightwater Partners, LLC, is pleased to announce that Billy Mitchell has been appointed as VP of Operations at two of their portfolio companies: OAS Aircraft Support and OAS’ Alabama-based sister company, Alabama Aircraft Support (AAS).
Based in Lakeside, Arizona, OAS Aircraft Support was established in 2001 with a primary focus on the support of the Bell Helicopter market, both commercial and military. As esteemed resources for Bell Medium Helicopter parts, refurbishing, testing and technical expertise, OAS and AAS have firmly established themselves within the helicopter repair and refurbishment industry, securing contracts with multiple government entities, including a 5-year overhaul contract with the US State Department which has a potential value of $110 million dollars.
With over 10 years aircraft MRO experience, Mr. Mitchell joins Alabama Aircraft Support and OAS Aircraft Support after working for over six years in both technical and senior leadership positions for Vector Aerospace in Vancouver, British Columbia, which experienced significant growth under his leadership.
“I am very excited about the opportunities that have been granted to me by Brightwater Partners,” said Mr. Mitchell regarding the announcement. “The two companies are such respectable entities in this industry, and I am sure that, with the support of the stellar management teams both have already in place, I can help to grow the already excellent reputation each company has earned.”
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center