Private air charter operator, SaxonAir Charter Ltd has chosen AeroTrac™ Aviation MRO Process Control software from TracWare Ltd to complement their Continuing Airworthiness Management functions and future Part-145 maintenance activities.
Saxon Air’s primary criteria for choosing AeroTrac™ was the savings to be made in both cost and time by streamlining the technical, logistical, commercial and financial business processes. The software package, v.2.40 Premium Plus, integrates all transactions so that any data added in one specific screen is shared and utilised in other areas of the business leading to greater consistency and a regimented, disciplined approach in performing day to day tasks.
Alex Durand – CEO of SaxonAir – says: “We are delighted to be working with TracWare. The implementation of AeroTrac™ will help us meet our objectives by replacing existing systems with a fully integrated solution offering even greater efficiency, enhanced control and a reduction in data duplication. The software is EASA compliant and will provide the capability to accelerate processes allowing for future growth.”
SaxonAir own and operate a modern, mixed fleet of private jets and VIP helicopters as well as managing an extensive range of other aircraft from the world’s leading manufacturers. SaxonAir’s clients include many blue chip companies, individual business men and women, sports teams, musicians, the offshore energy industry and local private families.
The current charter fleet now consists of five private jet aircraft, from Light to Midsize Jets and two helicopters. This mixed fleet is operated from the head office at Norwich and other locations around London, South of France and Greece.
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock
- HAI appoints VP of Marketing Communications
- MD Helicopters aims to overturn $7.6M Dutch Police judgement
- COVID19 – Christoph München in action with EpiShuttle