Private air charter operator, SaxonAir Charter Ltd has chosen AeroTrac™ Aviation MRO Process Control software from TracWare Ltd to complement their Continuing Airworthiness Management functions and future Part-145 maintenance activities.
Saxon Air’s primary criteria for choosing AeroTrac™ was the savings to be made in both cost and time by streamlining the technical, logistical, commercial and financial business processes. The software package, v.2.40 Premium Plus, integrates all transactions so that any data added in one specific screen is shared and utilised in other areas of the business leading to greater consistency and a regimented, disciplined approach in performing day to day tasks.
Alex Durand – CEO of SaxonAir – says: “We are delighted to be working with TracWare. The implementation of AeroTrac™ will help us meet our objectives by replacing existing systems with a fully integrated solution offering even greater efficiency, enhanced control and a reduction in data duplication. The software is EASA compliant and will provide the capability to accelerate processes allowing for future growth.”
SaxonAir own and operate a modern, mixed fleet of private jets and VIP helicopters as well as managing an extensive range of other aircraft from the world’s leading manufacturers. SaxonAir’s clients include many blue chip companies, individual business men and women, sports teams, musicians, the offshore energy industry and local private families.
The current charter fleet now consists of five private jet aircraft, from Light to Midsize Jets and two helicopters. This mixed fleet is operated from the head office at Norwich and other locations around London, South of France and Greece.
- San Diego commits to four Airbus H125s for Police Dept
- New leasing company Thora Capital closes helicopter transaction
- Erickson Named Top 10 Defense Manufacturing Solution Provider
- John Deere and Volocopter collaborate on agricultural drone
- DCS Awarded $93.4M Task Order to Support AFLCMC/WIH Helicopter Program Office
- HSC-22 Teams with Kanas City College
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- PWC adds Russian maintenance facility for Ansat helicopters
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA