As the Paris Air Show gets closer, AgustaWestland is getting ready to provide visitors with a unique insight into the Company’s presence at one of the industry’s premium airshows.
This year AgustaWestland will be even closer to you thanks to the implementation of two new tools:
**the AgustaWestland Paris Airshow App 2013 (AWPAS) for iOS and Android devices, which provides coverage of the main events at the show: the latest press releases and stories, photos and videos, the whole product range and all the latest brochures for you to download.
**The AgustaWestland Official Twitter account (@AgustaWestland), where you can get real-time news, pictures and conversations. It is also embedded in the AWPAS app for a better integration of the two tools. The@AgustaWestland Twitter will be up and running by the end of this week.
- The Air Ambulance Service charity predicts £2.2M income shortfall but still has £12M in the bank
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Astronautics AFI 4700 RoadRunner EFI gains FAA STC for AW109E Power
- Bulgarian Border Guard upgrades AW109
- Intermountain Healthcare adds another AW109 GrandNew f
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- 28-Jun-19 N11NM Leonardo AW109S Brainerd Lakes, US-Minnesota (2F)
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- 10-Jun-19 N200BK Leonardo AW109E Manhattan, US-New York (1F)
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- Dallas Airmotive Launches Engine Maintenance Program for AW109 Trekker
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Leonardo presents the AW109 Trekker
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109