When the HAI Partner Services Mall online at rotor.com opens its doors on July 1 2013, HAI members who are logged in and visit will get a one-of-a-kind business-to-business experience. “As far as we’ve been able to determine, it’s the first one-stop shop where our HAI member businesses in need of products or services can go to see multiple B2B offerings from a variety of HAI member companies online,” said Karen Gebhart, HAI’s vice president of business development.
Some members might ask, “What’s in it for HAI?” Simply put, a new opportunity to serve our members – bringing opportunities to reduce the cost of helicopter operations and also new business to the providers. Participating associate members pay a nominal fee which helps cover HAI’s cost of administering the program. Otherwise, all of the transactions are directly between the providers and their customers — fellow HAI members.
There’s still time to be there as a partner when the virtual mall’s doors open on July 1. The deadline to sign up in time to be a launch partner is Friday, June 21.
To participate as a Partner, contact the HAI Business Development Department via email at [email protected]. To participate as a shopper, simply join, renew, or maintain your membership in HAI and log onto the rotor.com website.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO