When the HAI Partner Services Mall online at rotor.com opens its doors on July 1 2013, HAI members who are logged in and visit will get a one-of-a-kind business-to-business experience. “As far as we’ve been able to determine, it’s the first one-stop shop where our HAI member businesses in need of products or services can go to see multiple B2B offerings from a variety of HAI member companies online,” said Karen Gebhart, HAI’s vice president of business development.
Some members might ask, “What’s in it for HAI?” Simply put, a new opportunity to serve our members – bringing opportunities to reduce the cost of helicopter operations and also new business to the providers. Participating associate members pay a nominal fee which helps cover HAI’s cost of administering the program. Otherwise, all of the transactions are directly between the providers and their customers — fellow HAI members.
There’s still time to be there as a partner when the virtual mall’s doors open on July 1. The deadline to sign up in time to be a launch partner is Friday, June 21.
To participate as a Partner, contact the HAI Business Development Department via email at [email protected]. To participate as a shopper, simply join, renew, or maintain your membership in HAI and log onto the rotor.com website.
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Rostec began flight tests of the newest helicopter for special forces Mi-8AMTSh-VN
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra
- Entrol welcomes HELISEVEN to its client list
- 08-Aug-20 N….. Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus