TANANTM 300 Cassidian presents its TANANTM 300 new-generation compact VTOL Tactical UAS (Vertical Take-Off and Landing Tactical Unmanned Aerial System) for maritime and land missions. Designed in close collaboration with potential customers in order to match their specific requirements, TANANTM 300 is a real ‘eye in the sky’ thanks to a full HD imagery chain and to its main payload which allows an easy switch between EO/IR (Electro-Optical and Infra-Red) high-definition cameras.
A very versatile system, TANANTM 300 is designed to be flexible and also includes very high-capability payloads, such as an AIS (Automatic Identification System), an IFF (Identification Friend or Foe) system, a maritime radar, an electronic surveillance system and a direction finder, to suit all needs.
It is intended to carry out Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance (ISTAR) missions for armies and navies, as well as civilian assignments. It can endure missions lasting over eight hours while providing full HD colour video in real time at maximum range.
Developed to reliably and consistently fulfil operational requirements, the TANANTM 300 is a high-performance tactical UAS, integrating a powerful, safe and highly reliable genuine diesel engine. Boasting open, modular architecture and the latest generation of proven equipment, the TANANTM 300 is capable of completing missions with ranges of up to 100 nm/180 km and a 50 kg payload.
Packed inside a shelter or a vessel, the TANANTM 300 overall system is manageable by one operator and can be deployed in unprepared areas and/or at sea. The TANANTM 300 is specifically equipped for operating at temperatures of between -20°C and +50°C and in challenging weather conditions.
The ground control system is set up to reduce the operator workload to a minimum thanks to a user-friendly human-machine interface that displays all necessary information on one straightforward double screen. Moreover, information can be exported via video transmission to a remote command and control station.
About CASSIDIAN (www.cassidian.com)
Cassidian, the defence division of EADS, is a worldwide leader in defence and security solutions. The company delivers advanced defence systems along the whole action chain from sensors through command & control systems to combat aircraft and unmanned air systems. In the area of security, Cassidian provides customers worldwide with border surveillance systems, cyber security solutions and secure communications. In 2012, Cassidian – with around 23,000 employees – achieved revenues of € 5.7 billion.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual