AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce that it has extended the use its Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETP) for the AW139 to tablet devices and smart phones, through the web application Amerigo4Mobile©. This new IETP feature gives customers access to all the AW139’s Technical Publications through easy and fast web pages via AgustaWestland’s “My Fleet” website.
The ability to view technical publications on smart phones and tablet devices will be enable operators to access the information they need easily when they are operating away from their main base. The web application does not need any dedicated installation on devices and the navigation is independent from the browser or device used making it easily accessible.
The IETP can also be accessed from computers and it is planned to expand the service for other helicopter types.
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- MDFR upgrades fleet with delivery of first AW139
- Penzance Helicopters introduces AW139 to Isles of Scilly service
- Global AirParts announces AW139 part out project
- Leonardo AW139 – EASA AD 2020-0191 : Equipment / Furnishings
- Changes coming for heliport at Macau International Airport
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- 24-Jul-20 VH-TJO Leonardo AW139 Goulburn, Australia
- Leonardo presents AW139 enhanced capabilities
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- 20-Jun-20 VH-EGK Leonardo AW139 Caboolture, Australia
- Penzance Helicopters flights to restart 4th July, plus AW139 update
- FAA approves Coptersafety AW139 simulator
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter