On the occasion of the International Exhibition of Aeronautics and Space of Paris in 2013, Turbomeca (Safran) has signed several cooperation agreements with the first customers to test its new range of integrated online services, BOOST ( Bank Of Online Services and Technologies), which will facilitate the operations of its customers.
BOOST meet the basic needs of helicopter operators: taking account of optimum safety, increase operational availability and optimization of operational and maintenance costs. BOOST offers operators greater visibility and expertise to enable them to leverage their engines. This solution will evolve existing services Turbomeca engine support and develop real action and proactive practices.
Customers Milestone Aviation Group, Helijet, Advanced Helicopters, CHCHelicopter, Heli-Union and Helicopters Italia have agreed to participate in the testing phase BOOST. It will begin in the second half of 2013. Turbomecaand its ‘pilot’ customers conduct a series of tests on the BOOST and innovative application services, including interactive technical publications online, electronic logbooks, alerts and the configuration of modules.
These tests are part of the preparation for the official launch of BOOST in 2014.
Turbomeca (Safran) is the leading helicopter engine manufacturer, and the widest range of engines in the world and 70 000 turbines based on its own designs since the original society. Of 2,500 customers in over 155 countries, Turbomeca provides aservice close with 17 facilities, 30 service centers and 18 certified centers Repair &revision, and 90 sales and technical representatives. The head office is based in Bordes (Pyrénées-Atlantiques). Microturbo, the subsidiary of Turbomeca, is the European leader in turbojet engines for missiles, drones and auxiliary power units.
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing