On the occasion of the International Exhibition of Aeronautics and Space of Paris in 2013, Turbomeca (Safran) has signed several cooperation agreements with the first customers to test its new range of integrated online services, BOOST ( Bank Of Online Services and Technologies), which will facilitate the operations of its customers.
BOOST meet the basic needs of helicopter operators: taking account of optimum safety, increase operational availability and optimization of operational and maintenance costs. BOOST offers operators greater visibility and expertise to enable them to leverage their engines. This solution will evolve existing services Turbomeca engine support and develop real action and proactive practices.
Customers Milestone Aviation Group, Helijet, Advanced Helicopters, CHCHelicopter, Heli-Union and Helicopters Italia have agreed to participate in the testing phase BOOST. It will begin in the second half of 2013. Turbomecaand its ‘pilot’ customers conduct a series of tests on the BOOST and innovative application services, including interactive technical publications online, electronic logbooks, alerts and the configuration of modules.
These tests are part of the preparation for the official launch of BOOST in 2014.
Turbomeca (Safran) is the leading helicopter engine manufacturer, and the widest range of engines in the world and 70 000 turbines based on its own designs since the original society. Of 2,500 customers in over 155 countries, Turbomeca provides aservice close with 17 facilities, 30 service centers and 18 certified centers Repair &revision, and 90 sales and technical representatives. The head office is based in Bordes (Pyrénées-Atlantiques). Microturbo, the subsidiary of Turbomeca, is the European leader in turbojet engines for missiles, drones and auxiliary power units.
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO