During the Paris Airshow, VNH South was recognized in an appreciation ceremony that highlighted the operator’s continuing trust and support in Eurocopter products for the past 27 years – logging an impressive 54,000 flight hours with its Super Puma fleet.
This number is set to increase further with the arrival of new EC225s for the company – its third EC225 was delivered this week and a fourth is expected for 2014.
VNH South began oil and gas operations 27 years ago with the SA330 Puma as its first helicopter. Since then, the company has increased its fleet with more acquisitions to meet the expanding business needs, including the purchase of four EC225s in the last six years.
- 25-Nov-19 Airbus AS532 Liptako, Mali (11F)
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- 31-Oct-19 HL9619 Airbus EC225 Dokdo, Korea (7F)
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Swedish military sells AS332M1 fleet
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- Airbus have sold 21 ex-CHC H225s to Ukraine
- Airbus H225s finding new homes onshore
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- 08-Nov-17 JA9672 Airbus AS332L Ueno, Japan (4F)
- Two thirds of passengers unlikely to fly in H225 ever again
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- Heli-One Meets Super Puma Exchange Demand
- Concorde Battery approved for AS332
- Vector Aerospace receives EASA STC approval for ADS-B upgrade
- Statoil drops Super Puma for ever
- Plans to Upgrade Polish Navy Fleet