Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a national law firm concentrating on investor rights, consumer rights and the enforcement of federal antitrust laws, is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Erickson Air-Crane, Inc. (“Erickson” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: EAC) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the Company’s acquisition of Evergreen Helicopters, Inc. (“Evergreen”). The investigation concerns whether the acquisition of Evergreen constituted a breach of fiduciary duty by the Erickson Board of Directors, and Erickson’s majority shareholder, ZM Funds.
Specifically, on March 20, 2013, Erickson announced it had agreed to acquire Evergreen for $250 million, a deal which effectively allowed Erickson’s majority shareholder, ZM Funds, to exchange approximately $120 million in distressed debt of Evergreen for millions of more valuable Company shares. Shareholders interested in seeking to recover damages on behalf of Erickson and to implement corporate governance measures designed to prevent future misconduct should contact the firm.
Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/EAC
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP is a national law firm which represents investors and individuals in class action and derivative litigation. The firm is focused on providing exemplary legal services in the areas of securities, shareholder, antitrust and consumer litigation, through all phases of litigation. The firm has an experienced trial team which has achieved significant victories on behalf of the firm’s clients.
If you hold EAC shares and you would like to discuss your legal rights, visit www.faruqilaw.com/EAC. You can also contact us by calling Michael J. Hynes free at 877-247-4292 or at 215-277-5770 or by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
- Erickson PR machine details current fleet contracts
- Korean Forest Service contracts with Erickson to build a S-64E Aircrane
- San Diego Gas & Electric launches fire-fighting Aircrane
- Erickson and Kestrel extend Australian firefighting contract
- Rokstad Power hire Erickson for British Columbia heavy lift work
- Erickson makes series of new appointments
- Erickson to help build 160 transmission towers in India
- Erickson sets date for December 2015 quarter results
- Erickson renews British Columbia S64 timber contract for fifth time
- Third Aircrane to fight bushfires Victoria, Australia
- Erickson extends Greek fire contract with three S64 Aircranes
- SDG&E Brings Back The Skycrane To Bolster Regional Fire Suppression
- Erickson moving dozens of employees to Medford
- Erickson Announces Enhanced Aircrane Modifications
- Erickson Announces 2015 Wildfire Suppression Readiness
- Erickson Secures Two Key Contracts in Alaska
- Sunset Aviation Service launches new website
- Erickson Secures Philippines Dam Contract Award
- Erickson wins Mexico Pipeline Construction Contract
- Erickson Announces Key North American Contract Awards