As many of you will now know, Robinson Helicopter Company successfully demonstrated the ELOS (Equivalent Level Of Safety) to the FAA resulting in the helicopter receiving certification in Russia and Canada. EASA have since deemed the Equivalent Safety Finding as “important” and, as such, have made it subject to public consultation. Sloane responded with its comments earlier this week commending the Authority to certify the aircraft. The closing date for the consultation is 15 July 2013.
We see this as a positive step towards the R66 finally achieving certification within Europe. Should you wish to be kept informed or receive information on the R66 please contact us on the details below.
For more information, please contact Sloane at [email protected] or on +44 1604 790595.
- Robinson Adds Avidyne IFD Option
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Transport Canada Approves R66 Cargo Hook
- Mornington-Sanford Aviation run world-first R66 Part 147 B2 Course
- FAA Approves Robinson R66 Cargo Hook
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Armenian Helicopters Certified to start Operations
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; Aircraft arrives Birgunj Custom
- Prabhu Helicopter adding two new Robinson R66 to its fleet
- Robinson Production Picked up Steam in 2017
- Donaldson to celebrate 9000th IBF delivery at HAI Heli-Expo
- Magellan Wire Strike Protection System™ Now Available for R66
- Robinson Introduces Two Garmin G500H TXi Displays
- Robinson to launch R66 hook at Heli-Expo
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Meeker-Airfilm receives certification for R44 and R66 nose mount
- HeliHub prediction comes true – Robinson R66 kills off Airbus H120
- Prabhu Helicopter adds new Robinson R66 to its fleet
- Prabhu Helicopter to receive brand new R66 Turbine Helicopter by September