HAI’s Partner Services Virtual Mall — a unique business-to-business opportunity that allows associate members to make special offers available exclusively to fellow HAI members — opens its doors for the first time on Monday, July 1, at 9 a.m./ET. Fourteen vendors have set up shop for the Mall’s grand opening.
“This is today’s way of doing business,” said Nathan Predoehl, CEO of the Mentair Group, one of the launch partners with services to offer. Karen Gehbart, HAI’s vice president of business development welcomed Mentair Group and 13 other member companies as the founding providers for the Mall. “These companies are the early adopters of what we expect will be many more who recognize the advantage of targeted business-to-business outreach aimed directly at the primary users of their products and services,” she said.
Taking advantage of the Partner Services offers is easy. You just need to be an HAI member in good standing, and visit www.rotor.org/partner-value. Stephan Asper of AIC Title, the first Partner Service provider to enroll in the program said, “Helicopters are an important market for us, and the Partner Services Mall is a great way for us to offer our services to prospective helicopter buyers. It’s an opportunity for us to grow our business.”
The HAI associate members helping launch the Partner Services Virtual Mall and highlights of their offers are:
- AIC Title Service, LLC — Preferred pricing for FAA title search orders through HAI members portal
- Airclaims — Preferred service for risk and asset management assignments
- ARGUS International, Inc. — Savings on purchase of any ARGUS audit including IS-BAO and aviation market research projects
- Avinet Pty., Ltd. — Discount on the establishment fee of safety and operational management system Air Maestro.
- BDN Aerospace Marketing — Performance-based compensation for marketing consultation and partnership
- Belfort Instrument Co. — Special offer with purchase and installation of a Belfort AWOS AV
- CAE Flightscape — Discount on HFDM Service Contract or Insight Software
- CAPACG — Discount on signature FDM services, FlyteAnalytics™ and FDM…The Silent Mentor®
- JSfirm, LLC — Free offer with purchase of annual JSfirm.com membership
- Mentair Group — Free first hour of gap analysis
- PRISM — Discount on SMS products or services
- RAMCO Systems — Discount on MGNA and ULTRA packages plus added discount for July
- Starboard Aeronautical, Inc. — Free design service for the manufacture of a custom helicopter window
- STROM Direct — Discount on regular direct placement fees and more
For the specifics and details on any of these offers, go to www.rotor.com/partner-value, click on the offer, and you will be taken directly to that company’s website, where you can get more information and purchasing details.
HAI Partner Services Program — creating a marketplace where members help members.
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19