Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Erickson Air-Crane, Inc. (“Erickson” or the “Company”)EAC +4.94% regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company’s acquisition of Evergreen Helicopters, Inc. (“Evergreen”).
Click here to learn more: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/erickson-air-crane-inc-eac.
The investigation concerns whether the acquisition of Evergreen constituted a breach of fiduciary duty by Erickson’s board of directors, and the Company’s majority shareholder, ZM Funds. According to a report published on SeekingAlpha.com, the acquisition of Evergreen allowed ZM Funds to exchange $120 million of Evergreen debt for millions of shares of Erickson. In the end, despite the enthusiasm from Erickson and ZM Funds, the report states that this acquisition is more likely to sink the entire ship for Erickson and its public shareholders.
If you own the common stock of Erickson and purchased your shares before June 13, 2013, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Seth Rigrodsky or Peter Allocco at Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, New York 11530, by telephone at (888) 969-4242; by e-mail to [email protected], or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/erickson-air-crane-inc-eac.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly prosecutes securities class, derivative and direct actions, shareholder rights litigation and corporate governance litigation, on behalf of shareholders in states and federal courts throughout the United States.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter