Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Erickson Air-Crane, Inc. (“Erickson” or the “Company”)EAC +4.94% regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company’s acquisition of Evergreen Helicopters, Inc. (“Evergreen”).
Click here to learn more: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/erickson-air-crane-inc-eac.
The investigation concerns whether the acquisition of Evergreen constituted a breach of fiduciary duty by Erickson’s board of directors, and the Company’s majority shareholder, ZM Funds. According to a report published on SeekingAlpha.com, the acquisition of Evergreen allowed ZM Funds to exchange $120 million of Evergreen debt for millions of shares of Erickson. In the end, despite the enthusiasm from Erickson and ZM Funds, the report states that this acquisition is more likely to sink the entire ship for Erickson and its public shareholders.
If you own the common stock of Erickson and purchased your shares before June 13, 2013, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Seth Rigrodsky or Peter Allocco at Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, New York 11530, by telephone at (888) 969-4242; by e-mail to [email protected], or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/erickson-air-crane-inc-eac.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly prosecutes securities class, derivative and direct actions, shareholder rights litigation and corporate governance litigation, on behalf of shareholders in states and federal courts throughout the United States.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios
- HM Coastguard flies first UK unmanned SAR missions
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust issued breach of contract notice over COVID-19 leak
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q1 Earnings Release Call
- Morocco picks GE T700-701D engine for AH-64E fleet
- GE writes off $729M of goodwill in Milestone Aviation
- New EMS Service Launched in South Africa Operating Bell 222s
- DRF “Christoph 42” in Schleswig-Holstein upgrades from EC145 to H145
- Volga-Dnepr delivers two Mi-8s for fire-fighting in Malaysia
- VSR700 prototype performs first autonomous free flight
- AAMS creates new Strategic Engagement & Member Experience VP role
- Bell 505 Receives Type Acceptance in Tanzania
- Boeing Delivers 2,500th AH-64 Apache
- Schiebel teams with Raytheon for Australian Army UAS tender
- Estonian Air Force starts retirement of the Robinson R44
- US Navy instructor pilots start training on TH-73A helicopter
- Airial Robotics launches new type of UAV