Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Erickson Air-Crane, Inc. (“Erickson” or the “Company”)EAC +4.94% regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company’s acquisition of Evergreen Helicopters, Inc. (“Evergreen”).
Click here to learn more: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/erickson-air-crane-inc-eac.
The investigation concerns whether the acquisition of Evergreen constituted a breach of fiduciary duty by Erickson’s board of directors, and the Company’s majority shareholder, ZM Funds. According to a report published on SeekingAlpha.com, the acquisition of Evergreen allowed ZM Funds to exchange $120 million of Evergreen debt for millions of shares of Erickson. In the end, despite the enthusiasm from Erickson and ZM Funds, the report states that this acquisition is more likely to sink the entire ship for Erickson and its public shareholders.
If you own the common stock of Erickson and purchased your shares before June 13, 2013, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Seth Rigrodsky or Peter Allocco at Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, New York 11530, by telephone at (888) 969-4242; by e-mail to [email protected], or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/erickson-air-crane-inc-eac.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly prosecutes securities class, derivative and direct actions, shareholder rights litigation and corporate governance litigation, on behalf of shareholders in states and federal courts throughout the United States.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO