Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Erickson Air-Crane, Inc. (“Erickson” or the “Company”)EAC +4.94% regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company’s acquisition of Evergreen Helicopters, Inc. (“Evergreen”).
Click here to learn more: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/erickson-air-crane-inc-eac.
The investigation concerns whether the acquisition of Evergreen constituted a breach of fiduciary duty by Erickson’s board of directors, and the Company’s majority shareholder, ZM Funds. According to a report published on SeekingAlpha.com, the acquisition of Evergreen allowed ZM Funds to exchange $120 million of Evergreen debt for millions of shares of Erickson. In the end, despite the enthusiasm from Erickson and ZM Funds, the report states that this acquisition is more likely to sink the entire ship for Erickson and its public shareholders.
If you own the common stock of Erickson and purchased your shares before June 13, 2013, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Seth Rigrodsky or Peter Allocco at Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, New York 11530, by telephone at (888) 969-4242; by e-mail to [email protected], or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/erickson-air-crane-inc-eac.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly prosecutes securities class, derivative and direct actions, shareholder rights litigation and corporate governance litigation, on behalf of shareholders in states and federal courts throughout the United States.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey