An investigation on behalf of current long-term stockholders of shares of Erickson Air-Crane Inc (NASDAQ:EAC) was announced concerning whether certain Erickson Air-Crane officers and directors possibly breached their fiduciary duties in connection with certain statements.
Investors who are current long-term stockholder of shares of Erickson Air-Crane Inc (NASDAQ:EAC) have certain options and should contact the Shareholders Foundation at mail(at)shareholdersfoundation.com or call +1(858) 779 – 1554.
The investigation by a law firm concerns whether certain Erickson Air-Crane officers and directors breached their fiduciary duties and caused damage to the company and its shareholders by, among other things, failing to implement adequate internal controls.
Erickson Air-Crane Inc reported that its annual Total Revenue rose from $118.24 million in 2010 to $180.82 million in 2012 and that its Net Loss of $8.25 million in 2010 turned into a Net Income of $15.23 million in 2012. Shares of Erickson Air-Crane Inc shares grew from $5.60 per share in August 2012 to $28.10 per share in May 2013.
On June 13, 2013, a report was published stating that ZM Funds, the controlling shareholder of Erickson Air-Crane Inc, allegedly orchestrated the recent purchase of Evergreen Helicopters, a struggling helicopter operator.
On June 28, 2013, NASDAQ:EAC shares closed at $18.81 per share.
Those who purchased shares of Erickson Air-Crane Inc have certain options and should contact the Shareholders Foundation.
Shareholders Foundation, Inc.
3111 Camino Del Rio North – Suite 423
92108 San Diego
- Erickson is flying six firefighting S64s in Australia
- 28-Jan-19 N173AC Sikorsky S64 Jericho, Australia
- Erickson PR machine details current fleet contracts
- Korean Forest Service contracts with Erickson to build a S-64E Aircrane
- San Diego Gas & Electric launches fire-fighting Aircrane
- Erickson and Kestrel extend Australian firefighting contract
- Rokstad Power hire Erickson for British Columbia heavy lift work
- Erickson makes series of new appointments
- Erickson to help build 160 transmission towers in India
- Erickson sets date for December 2015 quarter results
- Erickson renews British Columbia S64 timber contract for fifth time
- Third Aircrane to fight bushfires Victoria, Australia
- Erickson extends Greek fire contract with three S64 Aircranes
- SDG&E Brings Back The Skycrane To Bolster Regional Fire Suppression
- Erickson moving dozens of employees to Medford
- Erickson Announces Enhanced Aircrane Modifications
- Erickson Announces 2015 Wildfire Suppression Readiness
- Erickson Secures Two Key Contracts in Alaska
- Sunset Aviation Service launches new website
- Erickson Secures Philippines Dam Contract Award