The Whirly-Girls are finalists for a Lightspeed Aviation Foundation grant. Each year, the Lightspeed Aviation Foundation is proud to recognize a select group of deserving aviation non-profit organizations nominated from members of the aviation community. The Whirly-Girls were chosen as one of 15 organizations in the running out of hundreds of applications, but they need your help.
Help Whirly-Girls Scholarship Fund spread the word about their mission and the opportunity to be awarded up to $10,000. Log on today and vote!
About the Whirly-Girls
Whirly-Girls International advances women in helicopter aviation by assisting pilots in obtaining primary and advanced ratings through the award of scholarships, mentoring, public appearances, networking opportunities and other public awareness efforts. The Scholarship Fund, raised by the Whirly-Girls and its auxiliaries, administers many separate scholarships currently valued at more than $45,000.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™