The Whirly-Girls are finalists for a Lightspeed Aviation Foundation grant. Each year, the Lightspeed Aviation Foundation is proud to recognize a select group of deserving aviation non-profit organizations nominated from members of the aviation community. The Whirly-Girls were chosen as one of 15 organizations in the running out of hundreds of applications, but they need your help.
Help Whirly-Girls Scholarship Fund spread the word about their mission and the opportunity to be awarded up to $10,000. Log on today and vote!
About the Whirly-Girls
Whirly-Girls International advances women in helicopter aviation by assisting pilots in obtaining primary and advanced ratings through the award of scholarships, mentoring, public appearances, networking opportunities and other public awareness efforts. The Scholarship Fund, raised by the Whirly-Girls and its auxiliaries, administers many separate scholarships currently valued at more than $45,000.
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid