Registration is now open for NightCon 2013, a 2 Day – Night Vision Systems Conference and Expo on September 19 & 20, 2013 in Dallas, TX.
Join the experts of the NVIS Community for this unprecedented two-day interactive event. The purpose is to present a venue in which industry professionals can obtain information, education, and guidance on Night Vision Systems implementation, operations, and maintenance issues. The event will be held over a two-day period providing an open session, panel forums, vendor displays, and educational presentations.
- Today’s subject matter experts will engage in day-to-day NVIS issues to include FAA, CAA, and NVIS subject matter experts.
- Lectured topics on NVIS operational and maintenance issues. Get the facts!
- Panel discussions with FAA and NVIS subject matter experts regarding issues that affect the NVIS community with question and answer opportunities.
- Opportunities for end users to interact with product and service vendors.
- Catered luncheon included.
- Day 2 – Educational Tracks designed to facilitate face-to-face discussions with NVIS regulators and subject matter experts. Educational Tracks include:
- NVIS Operator Program Mgmt Course (8 hours)
- NVIS Maintenance Program Mgmt Course (8 hours)
- NVG Initial Pilot Ground School (8 hours)
- NVG Instructor Pilot Ground School (8 hours)
- NVG Inspection and Repair (4 hours)
- Enhanced Visual Systems (EVS) (4 hours)
To REGISTER or to obtain more information about full event/course descriptions or access downloadable information packets for ATTENDEES, VENDORS, and SPONSORS please visit our website at www.nightcon.com.
NightCon2013 is Produced by Night Flight Concepts, Aviation Specialties Unlimited, and the Rotorcraft Pro Media Network.
- Kaikoura Helicopters partners with marine welfare organisation
- Ace Aeronautics Earns STC for ACE DECK VL-60 Integrated Flight Deck
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual