ACL today announced that the audit team at CHC Helicopter, the world’s largest helicopter services company and employer of more than 4,300 people in 30 countries, has increased productivity by 15%, cut software costs by 60% over their previous system, and reduced overall IT overhead through the use ofACL™ GRC.
CHC Helicopter’s internal audit group was in search of a new audit management solution to organize its project workflow, as its previous program had become cumbersome and unreliable. Already familiar with ACL’s flagship data analysis technology, CHC Helicopter found ACL’s GRC project management capabilities to be accessible and easy to use, attributes that were critical to the team’s needs.
According to Marian Jakovcic, Director of Internal Audit at CHC Helicopter, “One of CHC’s most significant projects is a global Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance audit, and after implementing ACL GRC, the SOX audit is now two months ahead of schedule.”
The system required minimal user training and met CHC’s criteria for intuitive workflow, global accessibility, and cost-effectiveness. “The cloud-based delivery has saved CHC’s IT department the cost of purchasing additional hardware and has eliminated the burden on IT staff to install the software, apply upgrades, and perform backups,” said Paul King, Vice Presidentand CIO at CHC Helicopter. “My team also gave high praise to the implementation process, which was quick and trouble-free.”
With users working at remote locations worldwide, it was necessary to have full access anywhere, anytime. The ACL™ GRC for iOS application allows CHC’s users to access the full-feature system on various mobile devices. The software supports efficiency and productivity, allowing leaders to view, share, and collaborate with their teams, as well as provide on-the-go access to reports, project statuses, findings, and management responses.
“Overall, the ACL GRC solution is visually appealing, socially interactive, engaging, and positions ACL as one of the new generation of GRC vendors, with which I’m very intrigued,” said Michael Rasmussen, J.D., OCEG Fellow, CCEP, GRCP, CISSP,Chief Analyst & GRC Pundit at GRC 20/20 Research, LLC.
To read the full case study, please visit http://www.acl.com/portfolio/chc-helicopter/
- To learn more about ACL GRC, visit: www.acl.com/solutions/products/acl-grc/
- For the latest news and views on compliance, risk, fraud and audit, visit: www.acl.com/blog
- Follow ACL on Twitter: @ACLServices
- Join ACL on LinkedIn: www.acl.com/LinkedIn
- Like ACL on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ACLServices
ACL delivers technology solutions that are transforming audit and risk management. Through a combination of software and expert content, ACL enables powerful internal controls that identify and mitigate risk, protect profits, and accelerate performance.
Driven by a desire to expand the horizons of audit and risk management so they can deliver greater strategic business value, we develop and advocate technology that strengthens results, simplifies adoption, and improves usability. ACL’s integrated family of products—including our cloud‐based governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solution and flagship data analytics products—combine all vital components of audit and risk, and are used seamlessly at all levels of the organization, from the C‐suite to front line audit and risk professionals and the business managers they interface with. Enhanced reporting and dashboards provide transparency and business context that allows organizations to focus on what matters.
And, thanks to 25 years of experience and our consultative approach, we ensure fast, effective implementation, so customers realize concrete business results fast at low risk. Our actively engaged community of more than 14,000 customers around the globe—including 89% of the Fortune 500—tells our story best. Here are just a few. Visit us online at www.acl.com.
- KAI aims to export first Korean-made helicopter to Indonesia
- Air ambulances in Nova Scotia now carry supply of blood
- Melfort Union Hospital helipad goes out to tender
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package to Mexio
- Nigerian Air Force inaugurates helipad for anti-bandit operations
- First Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey delivered to Japan
- Royal Hobart Hospital helipad now open
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package for Colombian National Police
- Black Hills Life Flight adds blood and plasma to all flights
- Kaikoura Helicopters partners with marine welfare organisation
- Ace Aeronautics Earns STC for ACE DECK VL-60 Integrated Flight Deck
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas