Leading North West law firm Brabners has advised Bristow Helicopters Limited on its sale of 50% of FB Heliservices Limited to Cobham plc for £74 million announced today.
Bristow is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry in addition to providing search and rescue services in various countries across the world. Earlier this year it was awarded a 10-year contract to run the UK Search and Rescue helicopter service from 2015.
FB Heliservices provides training, helicopters, engineering support and specialist manpower to military and government agencies worldwide.
Brabners Corporate Partner, David Bowcock led the team advising Bristow Helicopters on the sale.
The legal team at Brabners also included Partner Liz Graham, Senior Associate Colin Bell and Associates Mark Morrell and William Ngan.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020