Leading North West law firm Brabners has advised Bristow Helicopters Limited on its sale of 50% of FB Heliservices Limited to Cobham plc for £74 million announced today.
Bristow is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry in addition to providing search and rescue services in various countries across the world. Earlier this year it was awarded a 10-year contract to run the UK Search and Rescue helicopter service from 2015.
FB Heliservices provides training, helicopters, engineering support and specialist manpower to military and government agencies worldwide.
Brabners Corporate Partner, David Bowcock led the team advising Bristow Helicopters on the sale.
The legal team at Brabners also included Partner Liz Graham, Senior Associate Colin Bell and Associates Mark Morrell and William Ngan.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International