Private air charter operator, SaxonAir Charter Ltd has chosen AeroTrac™ Aviation MRO Process Control software from TracWare Ltd to complement their Continuing Airworthiness Management functions and future Part-145 maintenance activities.
Saxon Air’s primary criteria for choosing AeroTrac™ was the savings to be made in both cost and time by streamlining the technical, logistical, commercial and financial business processes. The software package, v.2.40 Premium Plus, integrates all transactions so that any data added in one specific screen is shared and utilised in other areas of the business leading to greater consistency and a regimented, disciplined approach in performing day to day tasks.
Alex Durand – CEO of SaxonAir – says: “We are delighted to be working with TracWare. The implementation of AeroTrac™ will help us meet our objectives by replacing existing systems with a fully integrated solution offering even greater efficiency, enhanced control and a reduction in data duplication. The software is EASA compliant and will provide the capability to accelerate processes allowing for future growth.”
SaxonAir own and operate a modern, mixed fleet of private jets and VIP helicopters as well as managing an extensive range of other aircraft from the world’s leading manufacturers. SaxonAir’s clients include many blue chip companies, individual business men and women, sports teams, musicians, the offshore energy industry and local private families.
The current charter fleet now consists of five private jet aircraft, from Light to Midsize Jets and two helicopters. This mixed fleet is operated from the head office at Norwich and other locations around London, South of France and Greece.
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- HeloAir appoints new Chief Pilot
- Bell teams with Sumitomo Corp and Japan Airlines to explore Air Mobility
- Airbus Helicopters replaces Keycopter platform with AirbusWorld
- Austrian innovation extends Airbus Helicopters product range
- Bristow Announces Contract Extensions with ConocoPhillips