Era Group Inc. ERA +0.53% (“Era”), a leading helicopter transport operator based in the United States, today announced it will release financial results for its fiscal year 2013 second quarter after the market closes on Tuesday, August 13, 2013. In connection with the release, Era has scheduled a conference call for Wednesday, August 14, 2013 to begin at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT).
Investors may participate in the call by phone. Dial (866) 607-0535 for domestic callers or (832) 445-1827 for international callers at least 10 minutes before the call, using the access code 27759381. A telephone replay will be available through August 31, 2013 by dialing (855) 859-2056 for domestic callers or (404) 537-3406 for international callers, using the access code 27759381. An audio replay will also be available on Era’s website at www.eragroupinc.com shortly after the call and will be accessible for approximately 90 days.
About Era Group Inc.
Era is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S. In addition to servicing its U.S. customers, Era also provides helicopters and related services to third-party helicopter operators and customers in other countries, including Brazil, Canada, India, Mexico, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and Uruguay. Era’s helicopters are primarily used to transport personnel to, from and between offshore installations, drilling rigs and platforms.
For additional information, contact Ben Slusarchuk at (281) 606-4872 or visit Era Group Inc.’s website at www.eragroupinc.com.
- AEM Plans for Continued Growth with New Facility
- Winners of 37th Annual VFS Student Design Competition announced
- Jolly Green II begins aerial refueling tests
- Great North Air Ambulance adds AS365N3+ Dauphin
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145
- Wysong enterprises completes Eagle 407HP for Helicopter Express
- Bell Takes Manufacturing to New Heights
- Netherlands’ Chinook purchase strengthens US-Coalition capabilities
- Children’s Air Ambulance offers pioneering medical treatment
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000