Era Group Inc. ERA +0.53% (“Era”), a leading helicopter transport operator based in the United States, today announced it will release financial results for its fiscal year 2013 second quarter after the market closes on Tuesday, August 13, 2013. In connection with the release, Era has scheduled a conference call for Wednesday, August 14, 2013 to begin at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT).
Investors may participate in the call by phone. Dial (866) 607-0535 for domestic callers or (832) 445-1827 for international callers at least 10 minutes before the call, using the access code 27759381. A telephone replay will be available through August 31, 2013 by dialing (855) 859-2056 for domestic callers or (404) 537-3406 for international callers, using the access code 27759381. An audio replay will also be available on Era’s website at www.eragroupinc.com shortly after the call and will be accessible for approximately 90 days.
About Era Group Inc.
Era is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S. In addition to servicing its U.S. customers, Era also provides helicopters and related services to third-party helicopter operators and customers in other countries, including Brazil, Canada, India, Mexico, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and Uruguay. Era’s helicopters are primarily used to transport personnel to, from and between offshore installations, drilling rigs and platforms.
For additional information, contact Ben Slusarchuk at (281) 606-4872 or visit Era Group Inc.’s website at www.eragroupinc.com.
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform