Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3k33d/analysis_of_the_u) has announced the addition of the “Analysis of the U.S. DoD and Civil Helicopter Markets” report to their offering.
Analysis of the U.S. DoD (Department of Defence) and Civil Helicopter Markets’ highlights how the civil market is flourishing amid budgetary pressures in the defence market sector.
As the DoD’s discretionary spending continues to decrease, upgrading and/or remanufacturing helicopters has gained favour over developing entirely new rotorcraft systems. However, a modest global economic recovery following the great recession and a limited supply of used airframes have resulted in a significant increase in new US civil helicopter unit demand.
This research service analyzes US DoD and civil helicopter market drivers, restraints, and trends through 2018 and 2020 respectively and provides educated predictions beyond the forecast period.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
– Are the DoD and civil helicopter markets growing, how long will they continue to grow, and at what rate?
– What segments, technologies, and services make up the markets?
– What are the leading drivers, restraints, and trends for each market?
– What are the top programs/platforms for the DoD and civil helicopter markets?
– What technologies and services will be emphasized?
– What companies are leading each market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total DoD Helicopter Market
4 CEO’s 360 Degree Perspective
5. Assault/Transport Helicopters Segment Breakdown
6. Attack/Recon Helicopters Segment Breakdown
7. Executive Transport Helicopters Segment Breakdown
8. Heavy Lift Helicopters Segment Breakdown
9. Maritime Helicopters Segment Breakdown
10. Search and Rescue Helicopters Segment Breakdown
11. Special Operations Helicopters Segment Breakdown
12. Miscellaneous Parts/Services Segment Breakdown
13. Total Civil Helicopter Market
14. CEO’s 360 Degree Perspective
15. Heavy Helicopters Segment Breakdown
16. Medium Helicopters Segment Breakdown
17. Intermediate Helicopters Segment Breakdown
18. Light Twin-Engine Helicopters Segment Breakdown
19. Light Single-Engine Helicopters Segment Breakdown
20. Ultra-Light Helicopters Segment Breakdown
21. Piston-Engine Helicopters Segment Breakdown
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3k33d/analysis_of_the_u
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support
- Eemshaven Heliport receives first flight
- MINT Turbines Names New General Manager
- Norwegian Government commits to rescue helicopter base at Tromso by 2022
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter
- New hangar for Tuscaloosa Police
- REACH 6 celebrates 15 years of service
- UK to advise Kazakhstan on aviation regulation
- SEI Industries is a Finalist for the 2019 BC Export Awards
- UAVOS Unmanned Helicopter Robinson for Precision Farming