Bristow Academy Inc., a division of Bristow Group Inc., will present an award to Michael Campbell, the helicopter pilot who safely landed his helicopter near the 79th Street Boat Basin in New York City on Sunday, June 30, 2013. Michael is a graduate of Bristow Academy.
The award presentation will occur on Friday, August 9, 2013, at 9:30 a.m. at the Bristow Academy Flight Operations outdoor pavilion at 1 Bristow Way, Titusville, FL, 32780. Michael will be available after the presentation to answer questions from the media. At 12:30 p.m., Michael also will speak at a pilot mentoring session with Bristow Academy students in Classroom One of Bristow’s Central Operations Building. Media are welcome to attend the presentation at 9:30 a.m.; please confirm with Bristow Academy at +1 (321) 385 2919.
In January 2011, Michael began his training at Bristow Academy in Titusville, Fla., having obtained his private pilot license before enrolling. He entered Bristow Academy’s Instrument Program and completed Instrument, Commercial, Flight Instructor and Instrument Instructor ratings. Michael graduated in August 2011.
About Bristow Academy Inc.
Bristow Academy, located in Titusville, Florida; New Iberia, Louisiana, and Gloucester (UK), is the only helicopter flight school approved to provide helicopter flight training to commercial pilot level by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration and the European Joint Aviation Authority. The Academy trains students from helicopter industry or related companies and pilots from a wide variety of foreign and domestic government agencies. For more information, go towww.bristowgroup.com.
About Bristow Group Inc.
Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: BRS) is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. The Company has major transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Alaska, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.bristowgroup.com.
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters
- 02-Dec-20 VH-HGU Robinson R44 Marulan South, Australia (2F)