Rotorcraft Services Group has recently launched a new website to better serve its customers. The website describes the services and products offered, as well as online warranty registration. PDF Installation Manuals are available for download.
RSG has additional plans to expand the website with a parts search function and additional technical support features such as maintenance training videos for servicing our rotor wing air conditioning systems and troubleshooting guides.
About Rotorcraft Services Group
Rotorcraft Services Group, Inc. (RSG) is a dynamic integrated helicopter services organization, and a recognized leader in the aerospace/aviation industry. RSG is committed to building and enhancing our global capabilities, to better serve our customers’ needs in every part of the world.
RSG provides services and products to the helicopter segment of the aerospace industry, including heavy modification and retrofit, completion customization services, air conditioning and video systems manufacturing, engineering services, and manufacture of spare parts as authorized by its Parts Manufacturing Approval granted by the Federal Aviation Administration for both commercial and military helicopters through its current subsidiaries: RSG Aviation, RSG Products and RSG AeroDesign.
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual
- EHang to Provide UAM Services in Hengqin New Area in Zhuhai, China
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New QMS Compliance Manager
- CAE partners with The LOSA Collaborative
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429