Component Control has released its latest advertising platform to incorporate new branding and promotion opportunities on its website and through its mobile apps for both iPhone and Android. Since its market launch in 2005, StockMarket.aero participation has grown to become the world’s largest open marketplace for aircraft parts and MRO capabilities used internationally by airlines, parts traders, OEM/PMA, Military/Defense, commercial, general aviation and more. StockMarket’s improved and multi-channel advertising options give vendors a unique and modern way to promote brand equity.
“Because of the way we’ve grown StockMarket and designed our data policies, aviation professionals have come to know StockMarket.aero as a trusted source for their aftermarket service needs. So it makes business sense that in conjunction with listing stock and services, subscribers are looking to StockMarket.aero as a tool to increase their brand footprint directly where their target market operates.” explains Jason Cordoba, Director of StockMarket.Aero.
The popularity of StockMarket.aero has grown to over 33,000 subscribers, with over 2,700 downloads of the StockMarket.aero iPhone app. Component Control’s recent launch of the StockMarket.aero Android app will further increase the vendor advertising value across applications.
Included in the new advertising platform rollout are additional banner ad locations, a tower banner, top rotation banner, interior page banner and vendor logo placement adjacent to corresponding part numbers and services.
StockMarket.aero is an open eMarketplace giving users access to a comprehensive search engine that includes parts in stock, MRO capabilities and part alternatives. Since its market launch in 2005, StockMarket.aero participation has grown to over 33,000 global subscribers, including more than 1,400 airlines, 85+ military, Navy and Air Force Bases, as well as MROs, engineers and parts vendors from all areas of the sector. Currently listing over 50 million qualified line items of inventory and capability from over 3,000 aircraft parts vendors, StockMarket.aero is the world’s largest open marketplace for aircraft parts.
Members are able to post free broadcast messages that go out to the community of subscribers, in the categories of ‘Parts for Sale’, ‘Parts Wanted’ or ‘General Announcement’. StockMarket.aero has measures in place to promote ‘Data Integrity’ such as clearly labeling inventory as offered by distributors or brokers, to ensure that expectations of both buyers and sellers are correct. StockMarket.aero is a quality-driven eMarketplace where all listed inventory and vendors are fully verified. Often photos of parts, 8130’s, tags, serial numbers and time life information is available, so buyers can be confident that all parts are in stock, available and ready to be dispatched. Please visit www.stockmarket.aero.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum ControlTM, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution / redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or a multinational solution. For more information, please visit www.componentcontrol.com.
Component Control won the ‘Best IT Software Provider’ category in the Airline Technology Engineering and Maintenance Awards 2012.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award