The Night Vision Awards selection committee announced today they are now taking nominations for the Mark of Excellence Award for the award ceremony to be held in Dallas, Texas at NightCon 2013 on September 15, 2013 at 5:00 P.M.
The Mark of Excellence Award recognizes a unit/company that has shown dedication to quality and excellence in their operation.
“The last Night Vision Award Show held in July at the Airborne Law Enforcement Association conference had such a great response that the event became standing room only, for the third year in a row,” said show Emcee Scott Emerine, “This will be the first time the Mark of Excellence Award will be given out at NIGHTCON. We look forward to seeing another overwhelming response of support for the winners at this show as well.”
The Night Vision Awards are an awards series with recognition events held throughout the year hosted by ASU, Night Flight Concepts, Vertical Magazine and RotorCraft Pro Media Network. The purpose of this event series is to promote operational leadership and excellence in the use of Night Vision, in North America and around the world.
Nominations will be accepted until September 6, 2013. Recipient must be attending NIGHTCON 2013 in order to qualify for the award.
About The Night Vision Awards
Nominations are currently being accepted for Night Con award show. Any flight operation using any Night Vision systems is eligible for consideration. Award nomination packets can be downloaded or filled out athttp://www.nightvisionawards.
Join the experts of the Night Vision Community for this unprecedented two-day interactive event. The purpose of NightCon is to present a venue in which industry professionals can obtain information, education, and guidance on Night Vision Systems (NVIS) implementation, operations, and maintenance issues. The event will be held over a two-day period providing an open session, panel forum, vendor displays, and educational presentations.
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters