Toshiba Imaging Systems Division (ISD) (Toshiba Imaging –www.toshibacameras.com), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., and leading manufacturer of ultra-compact high definition (HD) and high resolution CCD and CMOS video cameras, announces that the IK-HR1D, compact 1-chip CMOS, 2.1 megapixel high definition (HD) cameras have been selected for use by Maverick Helicopters (www.FlyMaverick.com– Las Vegas, NV), a division of Maverick Aviation Group.
According to John Mandernach, V.P. of Maintenance at Maverick Helicopters, “We’ve been recording personalized flights with pilot narration and guest interaction since1996. We’ve gone from providing VHS tapesto DVDs, and we now offer Blu-ray HD technology. We asked our camera supplier, InterTest (www.intertest.com – Columbia, NJ), to recommend the very best HD camera for our needs and without hesitation, they suggested Toshiba Imaging’s 1080p IK-HR1D camera for the best color, contrast, and quality available.”
Toshiba Imaging’sone-piece, 1/3-inch CMOS 1,920 x 1,080 pixel-output camera is compact and lightweight (4.3 oz.) and features digital DVI and analog RGB output. It can be easily mounted in confined spaces, making the camera ideal for Maverick Helicopters tours and other demanding imaging applications such as specialty broadcast, scientific imaging, diagnostics, and homeland security. The IK-HR1D provides full HD at60 frames per second and is suitable for imaging objects in motion with little or no artifacts and other critical imaging tasks that require precise color, sharp detail, and vivid contrast even in low-light conditions.
For more information about Toshiba Imaging’s high-resolution, HD color video technology and products, please go to: www.toshibacameras.com.
ABOUT THE COMPANIES:
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. (TAIS), Imaging Systems Division (Irvine, CA), is one of the three business units of TAIS and is world renowned for its ultra-compact, superior color and contrast, high definition (HD) 3CCD cameras. More affordable CMOS hi-def video systems are also available and both camera suites are accompanied by Toshiba’s legendary and comprehensive tech support. Toshiba’s Imaging Systems Division provides imaging products for the security, medical, scientific and manufacturing markets. TAIS is an independent operating company owned by Toshiba America, Inc., a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation. More information about the advanced video imaging technology, high definition, low-light, high resolution color video cameras and Toshiba’s remote head cameras is available at www.toshibacameras.com.
Toshiba Corporation is a world-leading diversified manufacturer, solutions provider and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products and systems. Toshiba Group brings innovation and imagination to a wide range of businesses: digital products, including LCD TVs, notebook PCs, retail solutions and MFPs; electronic devices, including semiconductors, storage products and materials; industrial and social infrastructure systems, including power generation systems, smart community solutions, medical systems and escalators elevators; and home appliances. Toshiba was founded in 1875, and today operates a global network of more than 590 consolidated companies, with 206,000 employees worldwide and annual sales surpassing 5.8 trillion yen (US$61 billion). Visit Toshiba’s web site at www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm.
Maverick Aviation Group, with locations in Nevada and Arizona, is the parent company of Maverick Helicopters, Mustang Helicopters, and Maverick Airlines. This tourism-based company has the youngest and largest fleet of ECO-Star (EC-130) helicopters in the world. Maverick Helicopters Las Vegasoffers helicopter excursions of the Las Vegas Strip and to Grand Canyon West. Maverick Helicopters South Rim offers flights over and around Grand Canyon National Park. For more information, please visit www.FlyMaverick.com.
InterTest (Columbia, NJ – www.intertest.com) provides remote visual inspection (RVI) tools and non-destructive testing (NDT) equipment to a wide range of customers. Our extensive experience, innovative engineering, and talented manufacturing staff combine to provide advanced solutions for demanding requirements in remote viewing, imaging, and testing. From aircraft engines to the car racing track, from power generation boilers to arctic environments, from high radiation, high temp to high vacuum, InterTest delivers specialized vision products and unique imaging solutions in all environments.
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Four new Airbus H125s for Norwegian operators in one week
- 12-Apr-20 N160CC Airbus H125 Tampa, US-Florida
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU