HAI’s annual Fall Aerial Firefighting Committee Meeting will once again be held at the Grove Hotel in Boise, Idaho, from November 18-20. Registration for the meeting has officially opened.
There are still opportunities to help sponsor the annual meeting. Sponsors are the only attendees permitted to exhibit during the meeting. Click here to see the opportunities available.
To reserve your hotel room, please call 1-888-961-5000 and use Block ID “HAI.” Room rates for the meeting are $99/night for single and double rooms and $159/night for king suites.
Questions regarding the meeting should be directed to Ann Carroll, HAI’s vice president of government affairs, at[email protected].
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC
- Student pilot disputes NTSB report
- New rules for helicopter flights in the Everest region
- EHang Further Rebuts Short-Seller’s Allegations Concerning its Relationship with Kunxiang
- Minot AFB already preparing for MH-139A Grey Wolf
- Indonesian Army receive second Bell 412EPI
- Irish Community Rapid Response Air Ambulance reports 2020 stats
- EHang Wins Urban Air Mobility Call from Paris
- Gulf Med Aviation Services to invest in MRO training
- WAI receives $250,000 grant to fund additional scholarships
- Sloane Helicopters ranked in top 40 UK private companies for international sales growth
- Strategic New Appointments At Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
- Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Kuwait of AH-64E Apache