Aerolite announced it received TCCA approval for HEMS interiors for the AW109S and SP models. The interior can be configured with one or two stretchers, up to four attendants in one stretcher configuration and up to two attendants in the two stretcher configuration.
The innovative multi-mission medical floor allows the integration of a swiveling/tracking medical seat as well as up to five passengers in pax configuration. Optional equipment such as oxygen system, suction unit, incubator platform and medical equipment integrations is also available.
Aerolite received its first EASA STC for AW109SP EMS interiors in 2010 and has AW109SP EMS interiors in daily operation with various operators in Austria, Italy, Japan and Switzerland. “The first SP interiors for North America will be delivered to a Canadian customer shortly. The FAA approval for the SP interior is expected this month”, comments Hans Bretscher, VP of Aerolite America.
Aerolite Max Bucher AG and its subsidiary Aerolite America LLC, is an independent designer and manufacturer of helicopter and fixed-wing aircraft interior solutions for a variety of airframes. Since it began in 1995, Aerolite has become a leading aeromedical interior innovator and supplier for the AW109S and SP, AW139, Bell 429 and 412, EC135 and EC145 and MD902 helicopters. With operations in Switzerland and the US, Aerolite is known for its quality medical, parapublic and VIP interiors.
- Leonardo AW109 Trekker chosen to support French EMS market
- The Air Ambulance Service charity predicts £2.2M income shortfall but still has £12M in the bank
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Astronautics AFI 4700 RoadRunner EFI gains FAA STC for AW109E Power
- Bulgarian Border Guard upgrades AW109
- Intermountain Healthcare adds another AW109 GrandNew f
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- 28-Jun-19 N11NM Leonardo AW109S Brainerd Lakes, US-Minnesota (2F)
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- 10-Jun-19 N200BK Leonardo AW109E Manhattan, US-New York (1F)
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- Dallas Airmotive Launches Engine Maintenance Program for AW109 Trekker
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Leonardo presents the AW109 Trekker
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale