HAI’s annual Fall Aerial Firefighting Committee Meeting will once again be held at the Grove Hotel in Boise, Idaho, from November 18-20. Registration for the meeting has officially opened.
There are still opportunities to help sponsor the annual meeting. Sponsors are the only attendees permitted to exhibit during the meeting. Click here to see the opportunities available.
To reserve your hotel room, please call 1-888-961-5000 and use Block ID “HAI.” Room rates for the meeting are $99/night for single and double rooms and $159/night for king suites.
Questions regarding the meeting should be directed to Ann Carroll, HAI’s vice president of government affairs, at[email protected].
- HAI puts FIRC training online
- Robinson’s Cockpit Camera Now Available
- Helicopter Association International’s 360-Degree View on Helicopter Safety
- HAI statement on Kobe Bryant NTSB hearing
- SH09 flies after major retrofit
- HAI welcomes US Transportation Secretary Peter Buttigieg
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- Heli-Expo 2021 will (at best) be a US-only event
- HAI announces the winners of the 2021 ROTOR Magazine Photo Contest
- HAI Welcomes US Legislation Providing COVID-19 Relief
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- 5 Days Remaining to Register for HAI Aerial Firefighting Conference
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- HAI hires VP of Operations
- Preparations underway for HAI Heli-Expo 2021 in New Orleans
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away