Mathias Senes, Commercial Director informs that since the first sales inked by Chinese clients in 2012, Marenco Swisshelicopter has made great progress towards entering China and is currently progressing in its strategy to setup an infrastructure to serve the Chinese markets.
With a staff count that has now reached over 75, the Marenco Swisshelicopter team is currently working intensively on the assembly of the first prototype.
Receiving parts on a daily business, all are now coming into the final stage of delivery and integration.
We are very proud of the current technical achievements, which include the successful testing of rotor systems, straps, blades and Gearboxes, the intense exchanges and positive developments with our engine manufacturer and the level of quality of the parts now in our hands.
As Martin Stucki, CEO reports: “The data from testing is in-line with our preliminary performance expectations and past simulations; this will support us in maintaining our Goal of having the Prototype assembled over the next weeks”.
Thank you for keeping your eyes on the SKYe.
About the SKYe SH09 helicopter:
With a Maximum Take-Off Weight of 2,650 kg (5,842 lbs) the SKYe SH09 helicopter offers exceptional hot and high performance, a flexible engine concept and a low noise signature thanks to the newly developed dynamic assemblies and shrouded tail-rotor.
The modularity of the cabin makes the most of the flat floor and the unique high ceiling concept, offering multiple seating arrangements of 1 Pilot + up to 7 passengers, all with individual crashworthy seats. The rear access to the cabin is facilitated by the large clamshell doors; addressing the passenger transport and emergency evacuation roles of the helicopter.
With a fast cruise speed of 260 km/h (140 knots) it will also offer very long range – in excess of 800km (430 nautical miles) with standard fuel tanks. SKYe SH09 is of particular interest to operators who wish to avail of a remarkably versatile machine with additional power, greater payload capacity, and an augmented sling load capability of 1,500 kg (3,300 lbs).
About Marenco Swisshelicopter (MSH):
The Marenco Swisshelicopter Company is the result of combining the engineering expertise of Marenco Ltd. and a team of highly qualified helicopter specialists, pilots and aviation experts. Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. was founded in 2007 for the direct purpose of developing, building and commercializing new concepts of light turbine helicopters.
With this industrial visionary concept, Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. developed a new generation of helicopter built with a design that concentrates on the key notion of competitive superiority, modularity, advanced ergonomics and with the integration of the best choice of materials.
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order