Patria and NH Industries (NHI) have signed a NH90 Service Center Agreement enhancing their co-operation in the helicopter life-cycle support services for the Nordic customers. Through this agreement, Patria gets an official status to act as NHI authorized Nordic NH90 Service Center inFinland, Sweden and Norway in the agreed perimeter of activities.
The Nordic NH90 Service Center status gives Patria an authorization to deliver most of NH90 spare parts for Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian customers. In addition, according to the agreement, Patria has an opportunity to be a logistic platform provider and to provide Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services for Nordic customers in cooperation with NHI utilizing Patria’s capabilities and competencies.
“This agreement further strengthens the unique skills and competencies of Patria in helicopter support and repair technologies as well as represents a great opportunity to expand the utilization of Patria’s existing NH90 capabilities in providing services locally towards the NH90 users in the Nordic countries. This clearly strengthens our position as the leading helicopter LCS provider in the region ”, states Lassi Matikainen, President of Patria Aviation.
Patria is providing military and civil helicopter life-cycle support services and is assembling Swedish and Finnish NH90 transport helicopters related to the Joint Nordic Standard Helicopter Procurement Programme.
Patria is a defense and aerospace group with international operations delivering its customers competitive solutions based on own specialist know-how and partnerships. Patria is owned by the State of Finland and the European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company EADS N.V.
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- First NH90 delivered to the Spanish Air Force for SAR missions
- France signs contract for upgraded NH90 TTH for Special Forces
- Royal Netherlands Air Force sends replacement NH90 to Curacao
- Safran to support German and Norwegian NH90 engines
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- CAE to provide German Navy with NH90 training solution
- Spain receives NH90 simulator from Indra
- RNLAF NH90 to be upgraded with Hostile Fire Indicator System
- Netherlands Ministry of Defence opens new NH90 training facility
- Airbus delivers first NH90 Sea Lion to the German Armed Forces
- ST Engineering to support German NH90 fleet
- Airbus Helicopters and Elbe Flugzeugwerke take on maintenance activities
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- Terma Aircraft Survivability Equipment on RNLAF NH90 Ready for Operational Use