We are proud to announce to you a new shareholder agreement for Aircraft Maintenance Systems (AMS) company; now part of an European IT Services: REACTIS Group.
Specialized in “Document & Data Content Management” for aircraft manufacturers with a wide installed base on main aircraft Manufacturers, REACTIS group will strengthen the core business of AMS in providing Maintenance software solutions for the aeronautical industry.
Our mutual expertise in software products for “Maintenance Engineering, Operations and Material management” will reinforce AMS in its capacities to address all needs of aviation maintenance customers by an exhaustive and tailored services offer.
Supported by a team of 150 IT team, REACTIS & AMS will enable to implement & support all areas of complex software solutions for Aircraft operators, (airplane & helicopters) MROs (airframe & component repair shops and Part 145 MRO organizations.
With a new extended network of worldwide locations provided by Reacts and the AMS team of Aviation professionals, AMS will continue to provide its growing clientele the highest innovative software solutions & best level of services.
Mr. Jean Marc Roquelaure, President of REACTIS States: “In the immediate to medium term, our partnership will allow AMS to maintain its leadership position in the maintenance software & support services. REACTIS will support AMS in increasing its investments.
Mr. Richard Larue, outgoing President of AMS states, “This is the great time to be an AMS customer, as we focus on collaborating with REACTIS to create even more exciting aircraft maintenance and inventory software modules and services. We believe our customers will fully endorse this move and see it as a major step in providing them the best-of-breed aircraft maintenance software solutions.” Mr. Larue will continue to be part of the management board and starts a new role with AMS as Vice President, in charge of Strategy & Product Development.
Aircraft Maintenance Systems designs specialized software that supports the important work of aircraft operations and maintenance. AMS serves aircraft owners & operators, component repair shops, MROs, and manufacturers in their maintenance planning, tracking and management procedures. Our solutions are aimed at reducing downtime and improving overall operational activities.
REACTIS is a Europe-based IT firm that focuses exclusively on IT and software solutions and opportunities in the aeronautics, industrial and Public sectors. The firm has established itself as a partner of choice by leveraging its responsiveness attitude, its team of professionals with experience in IT and software development, and an extensive industry network. Reactis collaborates with well-positioned, high-growth potential and solution-oriented companies.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award