We are proud to announce to you a new shareholder agreement for Aircraft Maintenance Systems (AMS) company; now part of an European IT Services: REACTIS Group.
Specialized in “Document & Data Content Management” for aircraft manufacturers with a wide installed base on main aircraft Manufacturers, REACTIS group will strengthen the core business of AMS in providing Maintenance software solutions for the aeronautical industry.
Our mutual expertise in software products for “Maintenance Engineering, Operations and Material management” will reinforce AMS in its capacities to address all needs of aviation maintenance customers by an exhaustive and tailored services offer.
Supported by a team of 150 IT team, REACTIS & AMS will enable to implement & support all areas of complex software solutions for Aircraft operators, (airplane & helicopters) MROs (airframe & component repair shops and Part 145 MRO organizations.
With a new extended network of worldwide locations provided by Reacts and the AMS team of Aviation professionals, AMS will continue to provide its growing clientele the highest innovative software solutions & best level of services.
Mr. Jean Marc Roquelaure, President of REACTIS States: “In the immediate to medium term, our partnership will allow AMS to maintain its leadership position in the maintenance software & support services. REACTIS will support AMS in increasing its investments.
Mr. Richard Larue, outgoing President of AMS states, “This is the great time to be an AMS customer, as we focus on collaborating with REACTIS to create even more exciting aircraft maintenance and inventory software modules and services. We believe our customers will fully endorse this move and see it as a major step in providing them the best-of-breed aircraft maintenance software solutions.” Mr. Larue will continue to be part of the management board and starts a new role with AMS as Vice President, in charge of Strategy & Product Development.
Aircraft Maintenance Systems designs specialized software that supports the important work of aircraft operations and maintenance. AMS serves aircraft owners & operators, component repair shops, MROs, and manufacturers in their maintenance planning, tracking and management procedures. Our solutions are aimed at reducing downtime and improving overall operational activities.
REACTIS is a Europe-based IT firm that focuses exclusively on IT and software solutions and opportunities in the aeronautics, industrial and Public sectors. The firm has established itself as a partner of choice by leveraging its responsiveness attitude, its team of professionals with experience in IT and software development, and an extensive industry network. Reactis collaborates with well-positioned, high-growth potential and solution-oriented companies.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock