Aero Dynamix, Inc. has approved Scandinavian Avionics, based in Billund, Denmark, as its second international repair station. Scandinavian Avionics is equipped with the necessary equipment and documentation required for testing and re-certification of Aero Dynamix’s NVG modified lighting systems and equipment. The new relationship will help minimize aircraft down time and improve customer service for Aero Dynamix customers in Europe.
Aero Dynamix will attend the Helitech convention with Scandinavian Avionics in London, England in September 2013 to recognize and support the agreement. Aero Dynamix has the unique ability to modify numerous avionics systems for NVG capability without voiding the original manufacturer’s warranty.
About Scandinavian Avionics (The SA Group)
Scandinavian Avionics provides complete turn-key avionics solutions, including avionics logistics and parts support, maintenance (MRO), certification, design & engineering, installation, product development, training and consultancy services with the primary business platforms being larger helicopters, corporate aircraft, regional airliners and defense electronics.
Scandinavian Avionics is the headquarters of The SA Group – an experienced avionics organization with divisions in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Greece, Malaysia, Bahrain and India. Since the foundation in Billund, Denmark in 1978, core values like quality, reliability and flexibility have been deeply rooted in the organization and are the main reasons for the excellent reputation among aircraft operators around the world today.
About Aero Dynamix, Inc.
ADI is the industry leader and principle innovator of integrated Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS) solutions for commercial and military aircraft. The company specializes in complete and fully integrated cockpit modifications for night vision applications and has completed over 500 STC cockpit upgrades without certification issues. ADI headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Euless, Texas.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee