Aero Dynamix, Inc. has approved Scandinavian Avionics, based in Billund, Denmark, as its second international repair station. Scandinavian Avionics is equipped with the necessary equipment and documentation required for testing and re-certification of Aero Dynamix’s NVG modified lighting systems and equipment. The new relationship will help minimize aircraft down time and improve customer service for Aero Dynamix customers in Europe.
Aero Dynamix will attend the Helitech convention with Scandinavian Avionics in London, England in September 2013 to recognize and support the agreement. Aero Dynamix has the unique ability to modify numerous avionics systems for NVG capability without voiding the original manufacturer’s warranty.
About Scandinavian Avionics (The SA Group)
Scandinavian Avionics provides complete turn-key avionics solutions, including avionics logistics and parts support, maintenance (MRO), certification, design & engineering, installation, product development, training and consultancy services with the primary business platforms being larger helicopters, corporate aircraft, regional airliners and defense electronics.
Scandinavian Avionics is the headquarters of The SA Group – an experienced avionics organization with divisions in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Greece, Malaysia, Bahrain and India. Since the foundation in Billund, Denmark in 1978, core values like quality, reliability and flexibility have been deeply rooted in the organization and are the main reasons for the excellent reputation among aircraft operators around the world today.
About Aero Dynamix, Inc.
ADI is the industry leader and principle innovator of integrated Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS) solutions for commercial and military aircraft. The company specializes in complete and fully integrated cockpit modifications for night vision applications and has completed over 500 STC cockpit upgrades without certification issues. ADI headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Euless, Texas.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award