The GANNET Aircraft Maintenance Information Software, developed by Lundin Software, has been chosen by Airlift AS to manage their maintenance activities of their fleet of 17 helicopters. The agreement marks another important step in GANNETs emergence in the aircraft maintenance software market.
Airlift AS is based in Bygstad, Norway and is Northern Europe’s leading company for the provision of on-shore helicopter services.
Airlift has more than 25 years of experience flying for a wide range of customers in the fields of Aerial Work, Heavy-Lift and Search and Rescue.
Early on in Airlift’s search for a new maintenance system, the GANNET emerged as a very strong candidate. The system offers an innovative way of handling information and especially its customisability and intuitive nature make it a very powerful tool. As the current economic climate dictates, costs are considered more carefully, and one of GANNETs major advantages is the total implementation cost.
Both Airlift and Lundin Software consider there to be a very good fit between the companies and have high hopes for the new co-operation and expect a successful partnership for the future.
About Lundin Software:
Lundin Software has extensive experience in developing maintenance information systems for both rotor and fixed-wing aircraft. GANNET, the tool developed by Lundin Software, is a highly efficient and user friendly maintenance information system that covers all requirements of EASA Part-M, Part 145 and Part-66 organizations.
Gannet is successfully used by various helicopter and fixed-wing operators around the world.
For more information about Lundin Software please visit http://lundin.fo/Gannet
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules