The GANNET Aircraft Maintenance Information Software, developed by Lundin Software, has been chosen by Airlift AS to manage their maintenance activities of their fleet of 17 helicopters. The agreement marks another important step in GANNETs emergence in the aircraft maintenance software market.
Airlift AS is based in Bygstad, Norway and is Northern Europe’s leading company for the provision of on-shore helicopter services.
Airlift has more than 25 years of experience flying for a wide range of customers in the fields of Aerial Work, Heavy-Lift and Search and Rescue.
Early on in Airlift’s search for a new maintenance system, the GANNET emerged as a very strong candidate. The system offers an innovative way of handling information and especially its customisability and intuitive nature make it a very powerful tool. As the current economic climate dictates, costs are considered more carefully, and one of GANNETs major advantages is the total implementation cost.
Both Airlift and Lundin Software consider there to be a very good fit between the companies and have high hopes for the new co-operation and expect a successful partnership for the future.
About Lundin Software:
Lundin Software has extensive experience in developing maintenance information systems for both rotor and fixed-wing aircraft. GANNET, the tool developed by Lundin Software, is a highly efficient and user friendly maintenance information system that covers all requirements of EASA Part-M, Part 145 and Part-66 organizations.
Gannet is successfully used by various helicopter and fixed-wing operators around the world.
For more information about Lundin Software please visit http://lundin.fo/Gannet
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award