Lundin Software has revealed its new GANNET App for Smart Phones.
The new App further enhances the capability of the Maintenance Software Information system used by an increasing number of Helicopter and fixed-wing operators.
The new GANNET App provides the maintenance personnel a wide range of possibilities while on-the-job or even while travelling.
For example users can:
- See aircraft status
- Raise work-cards
- Mark jobs as done
- Search parts on inventory
The new GANNET App can be tested during Helitech at the Lundin Software Stand N15.
For more information about Lundin Software and GANNET please visit us at Helitech Stand N15 or http://lundin.fo/Gannet.
About Lundin Software:
Lundin Software has extensive experience in developing maintenance information systems for both rotor and fixed-wing aircraft. GANNET, the tool developed by Lundin Software, is a highly efficient and user friendly maintenance information system that covers all requirements of EASA Part-M, Part 145 and Part-66 organizations.
Gannet is successfully used by various helicopter and fixed-wing operators around the world.
- Air ambulances in Nova Scotia now carry supply of blood
- Melfort Union Hospital helipad goes out to tender
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package to Mexio
- Nigerian Air Force inaugurates helipad for anti-bandit operations
- First Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey delivered to Japan
- Royal Hobart Hospital helipad now open
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package for Colombian National Police
- Black Hills Life Flight adds blood and plasma to all flights
- Kaikoura Helicopters partners with marine welfare organisation
- Ace Aeronautics Earns STC for ACE DECK VL-60 Integrated Flight Deck
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany