Lundin Software has revealed its new GANNET App for Smart Phones.
The new App further enhances the capability of the Maintenance Software Information system used by an increasing number of Helicopter and fixed-wing operators.
The new GANNET App provides the maintenance personnel a wide range of possibilities while on-the-job or even while travelling.
For example users can:
- See aircraft status
- Raise work-cards
- Mark jobs as done
- Search parts on inventory
The new GANNET App can be tested during Helitech at the Lundin Software Stand N15.
For more information about Lundin Software and GANNET please visit us at Helitech Stand N15 or http://lundin.fo/Gannet.
About Lundin Software:
Lundin Software has extensive experience in developing maintenance information systems for both rotor and fixed-wing aircraft. GANNET, the tool developed by Lundin Software, is a highly efficient and user friendly maintenance information system that covers all requirements of EASA Part-M, Part 145 and Part-66 organizations.
Gannet is successfully used by various helicopter and fixed-wing operators around the world.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza