Russian Helicopters, a subsidiary of Oboronprom, part of Rostec State Corporation, will bring the Ka-62 and Ka-32A11BC to Helitech International, which runs from 24-26 September at the ExCel centre in London. The company’s display can be found at stand G10.
The coaxial Ka-32A11BC will be presented in its fire-fighting version. The helicopter obtained EASA certification in 2009, and meets FAR20 and AP-29 standards .The Ka-32A11BC operates successfully in many countries around the world including Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Austria and Indonesia. The helicopter is used for fire-fighting, maintaining public order, rescue and evacuation missions, special operations and border patrols.
The Ka-32A11BC’s fire-fighting equipment includes more than 40 different options. The helicopter can be successfully deployed to combat both natural and man-made fires. In early 2013 the helicopter was adopted as the symbol of the Global Helicopter Firefighting Initiative (GHFI), and in April demonstrated its capabilities at the Aerial Firefighting Conference in France. During the summer of 2013 the Ka-32A11BC was actively involved in combatting forest fires on the Indonesian island of Borneo.
The new Ka-62 is the first Russian helicopter created as a result of close international cooperation. It has been developed using the latest technologies and the years of experience of the Russian helicopter-building industry. The first prototype of the Ka-62 was demonstrated at MAKS 2013. Customers for the new helicopter include Brazil’s Atlas Taxi Aereo and Vertical de Aviacion of Colombia.
Supported by the European Helicopter Association, Helitech International is growing in popularity. In 2011 it attracted 200 companies from 19 countries and 4,000 attendees, while this year about 240 countries from 23 countries plan to attend, with about 5,000 visitors expected. The exhibition will include an extensive business programme including seminars and conferences.
Russian Helicopters, JSC is a subsidiary of UIC Oboronprom, which in turn is a part of State CorporationRostec. It is one of the global leaders in helicopter production and the only helicopter design and production powerhouse in Russia. Russian Helicopters is headquartered in Moscow. The company comprises five helicopter production facilities, two design bureaus, a spare parts production and repair facility, as well as an aftersale service branch responsible for maintenance and repair in Russia and all over the world. Its helicopters are popular among Russian ministries and state authorities (Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Emergency Control Ministry), operators (Gazpromavia, UTair), major Russian corporations. Over 8000 helicopters of Soviet/Russian make are operated in 110 countries worldwide. Traditionally the demand is highest in the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Russia, and CIS countries. Russian Helicopters was established in 2007. In 2012 its IFRS revenues increased 21% to RUB 125,7billion. Deliveries reached 290 helicopters.
UIC Oboronprom, JSC is a multi-profile industrial and investment group established in 2002. It is a part of Russian Technologies State Corporation. Its main tasks include: helicopter engineering (Russian Helicopters, JSC) and engine-building (United Engine Industry Corporation managing company).
Rostekhnologii State Corporation (Rostec) is a Russian corporation established in 2007 in order to facilitate the development, manufacturing and export of high-technology industrial products of military and civil purposes. Today it comprises over 663 companies, which form 8 military-industrial and 5 civil industry holdings. Rostec’s subsidiaries are located in 60 regions of Russia and supply their products to over 70 countries worldwide. In 2012 revenues of the Corporation amounted to RUB 931 billion, net profits were RUB 38.5 billion and total taxation exceeded RUB 109 billion.
- 01-Dec-18 HL9419 Kamov Ka32 Guri, Korea (1F)
- Avialift Vladivostok orders Kamov Ka32
- Russian Helicopters Delivers Ka-32A11BC to Jiangsu Baoli Aviation Equipment
- 08-May-17 HL9414 Kamov Ka32 Samcheok, Korea (1F)
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Ка-32А11ВСs to Jiangsu Baoli
- Jiangsu Baoli Aviation orders Ansat, Mi-171 and Ka32
- Lakeshore to market Russisan Helicopters in China
- Russian Helicopters signs contract to deliver 18 helicopters to China
- Russian Helicopters to deliver to Jiangsu Baoli
- Military Contract Between Russia and Peru
- RH Focus Corp expecting to represent Russian Helicopters in Korea
- Russian Helicopters take Ka32 to Asia Pacific China Police 2016
- Russian Helicopters sells to four customers in China
- Russian Helicopters details Singapore display
- Chinese operator signs for for firefighting Kamov Ka32s
- Russian Helicopters takes three aircraft to Dubai Airshow
- HSC to repair helicopters for South Korea’s Forest Dept
- Russian Helicopters discusses cooperation with LG International
- Russian Helicopters to maintain Korean Ka32 engines
- Three Ka32s to be delivered to China