Jim Campbell, president of Alpine Aerotech said “This is a very important time for us at Alpine Aerotech, we are expanding and need the best facilities to service our customers. Our new building on Stevens Road is a crucial part of our strategic plans and will help us leverage our talent pool in the Okanagan to ensure we remain a centre of excellence within Global Aviation”.
Alpine Aerotech LP has been in the Okanagan since 1990 and has forged great links with the area being one of a number of aviation companies to set down their roots here.
“We are very proud of our new manufacturing facility here in Kelowna, we have the skills and the facilities to continue to be a global leader in our field” said Vaughan Billing manager of the new facility.
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter