Component Control announces that Pacific Southwest Instruments (PSI), an industry-leading aircraft instrument repair station for general aviation, corporate, commercial and rotorcraft, has selected Quantum ControlTM MRO management software to manage repair, overhaul and exchange services for a broad spectrum of supported flight systems. For over 30 years, PSI has maintained FAA and EASA Certified Repair Station status along with Instrument & Avionics Sales and Distribution designations from their 37,000 square foot facility in Corona, California.
“In the course of steadily growing our business, full integration of our shop repair and parts processes needed to be wholly integrated to further improve operations and to optimize our efficiency across the company,” commented James Joubert, CEO of PSI. “We selected Quantum as it is proven to be a successful software solution in the aviation aftermarket industry, encompassing every conceivable action required to manage our business yet it is flexible enough to grow with us in the future.”
PSI will also be automating its supply chain processes using Quantum Control’s integrated StockMarket module. StockMarket integration will enable PSI to automatically post real-time updates of selected inventory and capabilities to StockMarket.aero, and receive RFQ’s and send quotes in a paperless and highly efficient environment.
Quantum Control is a fully integrated business software solution. Developed specifically for aviation MRO, Manufacturing and Logistics organisations, it promotes best practices and improves business processes with a single database integrated solution that can be flexibly deployed as a dedicated in-house system, or be hosted via a third-party cloud. Quantum Control’s personalized configuration settings provide individual users with an intuitive interface which improves the bottom line through optimized productivity.
The Quantum Control MRO, Manufacturing, and Logistics solution installed at PSI operates on a highly scalable and secure OracleTM database and includes a range of logistics and business modules. For more information on the specific modules purchased by PSI, please see appendix one below.
About Pacific Southwest Instruments, Inc.
Pacific Southwest Instruments is a FAA/EASA approved Repair Station, with Instrument Class I, II, III, IV, Radio Class I, II, III and Accessory Class III ratings. With over 55,000 Instrument and Avionics MRO capabilities and an extensive exchange inventory, PSI is positioned as one of the largest aircraft instrument support stations in North America, serving aviation professionals worldwide.
PSI’s leadership team collectively represents over 100 years of instrument service experience. At PSI we have cemented a solid foundation of integrity and values that serves to meet the complete needs of our staff, which allows us to provide a level of quality conducive to surpassing customer expectations. Airframe capabilities extend from general aviation to air transport along with numerous business/corporate, rotorcraft and military capabilities.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO, Manufacturing, and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution/redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution.
Stockmarket.aero, also from Component Control, is an online aviation parts trading marketplace giving users access to a comprehensive search engine that includes parts in stock, MRO capabilities and part alternatives. StockMarket.aero currently lists over 50 million qualified line items of inventory and capability from over 3,000 aircraft parts vendors.
Component Control won the ‘Best IT Software Provider’ category in the Aircraft Technology Engineering and Maintenance Awards 2012.
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award