Greenwich AeroGroup has hired Jim Meier as its new Vice President of Government Business Development. In his new role, Jim will lead the government market and business development strategies for Greenwich AeroGroup.
Meier has held various roles during his 33 years in the industry including positions in operations, marketing, business development, contracts, program management and he has also served as a registered federal lobbyist.
“We are delighted to have Jim take the helm of our Government Business Development activities,” said Greenwich AeroGroup’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing Daniel Lafrance. “His experience combined with his existing relationships will be of great value in serving our customers and growing this important segment of our businesses.”
Meier most recently served as a consultant and prior to that as Sabreliner Corporation’s Senior Vice President of Aviation Services. Additionally, over the last 25 years he has been extensively involved with the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation serving as member, supporter and consultant for the organization as well as providing consulting services to the National Flight Academy.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Franklin University with graduate studies in Leadership from the Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame.
Meier assumes his duties with Greenwich AeroGroup on October 14, 2013.
About Greenwich AeroGroup
Greenwich AeroGroup, Inc., owns and operates providers of general, commercial, government and military aviation services including: maintenance, avionics and interior refurbishments; fixed base operations; aircraft sales, charter and management; manufacturing and engineering; component repair and overhaul; parts distribution and financial services. Additionally, Greenwich AeroGroup owns an interest in Helivia Aero Taxi located in Rio de Janerio.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President