Time is money, as every executive knows, and American Eurocopter provides the finest corporate helicopters to cut down on travel time and allow more convenient meeting schedules, all while traveling in quiet and comfort.
Visitors to NBAA 2013 in Las Vegas, Oct. 22-24, will be able to get a close-up look at a prime example of the high quality corporate helicopter American Eurocopter can provide for businesses and individuals. The custom Eurocopter EC145 on display at Booth C11606B was produced for Ron Pratte, a Chandler, Ariz. businessman, who uses it extensively for business and personal travel.
“It’s a time machine,” said Scott Urschel, President of Pylon Aviation, of Chandler, who has advised Pratte on several helicopter purchases. “He uses it to travel between business sites and to transport family and friends.”
With its spacious and versatile cabin, the powerful and maneuverable twin-engine EC145 is one of several Eurocopter models well suited to business use that can be customized to specific customer requirements and tastes. Other twin-engine models well suited for corporate use are the EC135 and EC155, both best in their class for cabin size, speed and range.
“American Eurocopter is committed to providing businesses with safe, reliable and efficient customized helicopters to meet any corporate or personal requirements,” said Marc Paganini, American Eurocopter President and Chief Executive. “We supply helicopters to customers with some of the most demanding mission requirements and we bring that same level of quality and service to corporate and VIP clients.”
Eurocopter has worked with some of the world’s leading luxury designers to develop interior packages for its aircraft. Detailed information and images on the Mercedes-Benz Style and the Stylence interior packages for the EC145 and the Hermès interior for the EC135 are on the American Eurocopter Corporate and VIP website.
About American Eurocopter
American Eurocopter is the U.S. affiliate of Eurocopter, the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world, and a subsidiary of EADS North America Holdings, the North American operations of EADS, a world leader in aerospace, defense and related services. American Eurocopter is a helicopter manufacturer and markets, sells and supports the broadest range of civil and parapublic helicopters offered by any manufacturer. The product line represents the most cost-effective, technologically-advanced helicopters, ranging from light single to heavy twin aircraft, serving all markets and missions. American Eurocopter’s headquarters and main facility are in Grand Prairie, with a large manufacturing and production facility in Columbus, Miss.
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- SAFE provides maintenance stands to New Mexico State Police
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- 06-Aug-20 PK-JBX Airbus H145 Batulicin, Indonesia
- DRF “Christoph 42” in Schleswig-Holstein upgrades from EC145 to H145
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- 01-Jun-20 LN-OOU Airbus H145 Skibotn, Norway
- Airbus will only sell you a five-blade H145 now
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- UK Military Flying Training System to add four Airbus H145s
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145