During 21-23 of October, Avinet will be at booth #1426 demonstrating how Air Maestro can comply with and simplify FAA requirements such as reporting the number of flights undertaken and reporting total hours flown.
CEO Michael Mulvihill, along with North American Alliance Partner Michael Payne, will be representing Avinet at the Convention and will be focusing on how Air Maestro can foster the development of risk mitigation strategies with key features including Flight Records Management, Incident Reporting, Scheduling, Rostering and Hazard Register.
Attended by emergency and critical care professionals from across the globe, the AMTC is the world’s largest air medical convention that exhibits products and services directed solely for the EMS industry. The AMTC aims to educate and facilitate innovation in a variety of areas including safety, core clinical, specialty clinical, aviation, research and communications.
After success in the US and a recent surge in interest from the EMS market, Avinet plan to achieve a positive outcome from what will be their first AMTC. As Mulvihill explains, “Emergency Medical Services (EMS) has overtaken Tourism as the second most prevalent aviation segment using Air Maestro. Our attendance at the convention is a great opportunity to consult with industry professionals to gauge further interest”.
Air Maestro is Avinet’s leading cloud-based software solution which integrates safety, operational and compliance requirements to effectively manage business operations. From the seeds of an idea generated by a single customer, Avinet is now a fully-fledged software development company delivering globally to over 150 customers in 23 countries.
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters
- 02-Dec-20 VH-HGU Robinson R44 Marulan South, Australia (2F)