Corporate Helicopters of San Diego has taken delivery of a new, customized EC155 helicopter equipped for Corporate and VIP transportation missions. The luxurious and powerful EC155 was purchased from American Eurocopter, which continues to provide a range of state of the art helicopters for business transportation.
Corporate Helicopters, founded in 1990 by Ivor and Deann Shier, is a complete provider of helicopter transportation and services. The company performed an extensive survey of helicopters on the market including their capabilities, reliability and operating costs before concluding the EC155 was the right aircraft.
“At the end of the day it fit the missions that we wanted a corporate helicopter for and there was great value for the money,” said Shier, who added that the EC155 fits the profile. “The lines look sleek. It looks like what you would expect in a corporate aircraft. The quality of the interior is just superb.”
The twin-engine EC155 is a technologically advanced helicopter that is fast, exceptionally smooth, quiet and comfortable. It can seat up to eight passengers. The spacious cabin has room for a variety of custom seating arrangements and plenty of room for bags. Numerous interior options are available including soft leather club seats, power sources for electronics and in-flight entertainment. It has a state-of-the-art cockpit and is IFR capable.
A corporate helicopter is a time-saving business tool for companies based in congested urban areas or with widely-spaced regional operations. “You can turn a three hour drive into a 20 or 30 minute flight,” said Shier. “You can visit several clients face-to-face in one day, something you couldn’t do without a helicopter.”
“We are very pleased to have had this beautiful and efficient aircraft that was produced for Corporate Helicopters,” said Marc Paganini, American Eurocopter President and Chief Executive. “Like Ivor Shier, we believe corporate helicopters are a time-saving tool. American Eurocopter can provide safe, reliable and efficient customized helicopters to meet any corporate, business or personal requirements.”
American Eurocopter offers a complete line of helicopters capable of business and VIP missions. The EC155, along with the EC145 and EC135, are all high performance, twin-engine helicopters with spacious cabins that can be customized for comfort and work. American Eurocopter is exhibiting at NBAA 2013 in Las Vegas, Oct. 22-24, at Booth C11606B.
Find more information on American Eurocopter corporate and VIP helicopters at the company’s new website: http://vip.eurocopterusa.com/.
About American Eurocopter
American Eurocopter is the U.S. affiliate of Eurocopter, the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world, and a subsidiary of EADS North America Holdings, the North American operations of EADS, a world leader in aerospace, defense and related services. American Eurocopter is a helicopter manufacturer and markets, sells and supports the broadest range of civil and parapublic helicopters offered by any manufacturer. The product line represents the most cost-effective, technologically-advanced helicopters, ranging from light single to heavy twin aircraft, serving all markets and missions. American Eurocopter’s headquarters and main facility are in Grand Prairie, with a large manufacturing and production facility in Columbus, Miss.
- 05-Dec-20 N625CF Airbus AS365N3 Dayton, US-Ohio
- 29-Sep-20 VH-WPX Airbus AS365N3 Perth, Australia
- Airbus AS365/EC155 – EASA Proposed AD 20-127 : Tail Rotor Drive Flange
- GVH Aerospace secures contract with Heli-Union
- French Navy Tests New Navalized Version Of AS365 Dauphin SAR
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Maxcraft Avionics receives STC for Garmin GTN750H Navigator in AS365
- Malaysia becomes regional simulation hub with AS365 and H225 FFS
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- 09-Jun-17 902 Airbus AS565MB Varna, Bulgaria (1F)
- 30-May-17 Airbus AS365N3 Moorea, French Polynesia
- 27-May-17 VT-ENX Airbus AS365N Ahmedabad, India
- 20-May-17 6595 Airbus HH-65 Berkeley, US-California
- Babcock rotates UK Dauphin N3 fleet
- £1 Million is not enough for Great North Air Ambulance
- Heli-One contracted by UAE military for Ariel and Manila support
- S.A.F.E. Structure awarded US Coast Guard – Miami contract for MH-65 check stands
- Mahindra to make parts for Airbus AS565MBe Panther
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals