Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, a division of Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI) will spotlight its complete line of engine air and liquid filtration products during the Air Medical Transport Conference (AMTC), Oct. 21-23 in Virginia, Beach, Virginia. Donaldson will display Inlet Barrier Filters (IBF) for Bell 407 and EC 130 helicopters, and company filtration experts will be on hand in Exhibit 401 to speak with customers and answer technical and operational questions.
Air medical operators continue to select and install Donaldson IBFs to help keep engines virtually debris-free and operating at peak performance, according to Business Development Director Robert Stenberg. “The air medical community must reliably fly on a moment’s notice, and the right filtration plays an important role in consistent mission success,” he said. “IBFs can substantially reduce the possibility of an expensive FOD (Foreign Object Damage) repair or erosion repair at overhaul, and lower the operating cost of an aircraft dramatically, so our filtration continues to be well received for demanding missions worldwide.”
In Japan, for example, an IBF-equipped AW109E is successfully flying both air medical and airborne law enforcement missions. Utah-based Intermountain Life Flight has equipped its AW109SP fleet with IBF protection that contributes to safe, cost-effective operations in rugged environments. Other key air medical operators flying with Donaldson IBFs include Air Methods (Bell 407), LifeFlight Network (AW119KE/KG), and Air Medical Resource Group (AS350B3e).
In addition to IBFs and other engine protection products, Donaldson supports efficient, effective rotorcraft operation with crew compartment, environmental control, and avionic system filtration, as well as liquid solutions for hydraulics, engine fuel lines, oil systems, and more.
According to Stenberg, Donaldson filtration experts are constantly leveraging advancements to improve technologies and product effectiveness. Ongoing research and development efforts are bringing IBF solutions to even more helicopter platforms, and the company was recently selected by Bell Helicopter to provide advanced filtration systems for the protection of all gearboxes and engines on its new 525 Relentless.
Providing the most comprehensive line of IBF solutions, Donaldson Aerospace & Defense is the industry leader in the design, development and manufacture of high-performance engine IBF systems for commercial and military propulsion systems. Through its St. Louis, Missouri and Paris, France locations, Donaldson provides certified IBF solutions for the AgustaWestland AW109E/S/SP, AW119 Koala, AW119Ke/Kx and AW139; Bell 205A1, 206B, 407, 206L-3/4, 206L-1(C30), 206LR, 230, 429 and 430; Eurocopter EC130, AS350 B/BA/B1/B2/B3/B3e, AS350s with Soloy or Heli-Lynx Honeywell engine conversions; and MD Helicopters MD 369H Series, MD 500D/E/F and MD 900/902.
Learn more about Donaldson’s rotorcraft filtration products at www.DonaldsonRotorcraft.com.
About Donaldson Aerospace & Defense
Donaldson Aerospace & Defense is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems for the aerospace and defense industry. Our filtration solutions protect fixed wing aircraft, rotorcraft, military ground vehicles, electronic equipment, space vehicles, missiles, military shipboard systems, and amphibious vehicles. We are committed to advancing filtration technology, providing quality products and prompt customer service. Our group serves customers from sales, engineering, and manufacturing locations around the world.
About Donaldson Company
Donaldson is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems that improve people’s lives, enhance our Customers’ equipment performance, and protect our environment. We are a technology-driven Company committed to satisfying our Customers’ needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development, application expertise, and global presence. Our approximately 12,600 employees contribute to the Company’s success by supporting our Customers at our more than 140 sales, manufacturing, and distribution locations around the world.
Donaldson is a member of the S&P MidCap 400 and Russell 1000 indices, and our shares trade on the NYSE under the symbol DCI. Additional information is available at www.Donaldson.com.
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters
- 02-Dec-20 VH-HGU Robinson R44 Marulan South, Australia (2F)