FlightSafety International announces significant new functionality to its myFlightSafety Customer portal. The enhancements will be demonstrated at the 2013 National Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition.
myFlightSafety provides flight department managers, pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals with password protected access to the information needed to manage their training online.
“FlightSafety’s ongoing investment in extending technology-driven solutions to our Customers that align with their business processes continues to enhance their experience and the value that they receive from FlightSafety,” said Chris Weinberg, CIO. “There are currently more than 60,000 registered users of myFlightSafety and this number is expected to increase significantly with the addition of major new functionality.”
FlightSafety’s new Online Reservation system enables Customers to schedule their training and confirm simulator times online and most Customers who utilize this functionality will also be able to get their training records immediately upon completion of training. The system is currently being used by a select number of Customers and will be further expanded early next year.
Customers who operate their aircraft under PART 135 can now manage their training documents and Instructor and Check Airmen records entirely through myFlightSafety. This new functionality increases efficiency and accuracy while streamlining and reducing administrative requirements. It also helps to ensure regulatory compliance by making certain that FlightSafety has the latest and approved versions of documents prior to commencing training and that our Customers have all required documentation for approved Instructors and Check Airmen.
FlightSafety International is the world’s premier professional aviation training company and supplier of flight simulators, visual systems and displays to commercial, government and military organizations. The company provides more than a million hours of training each year to pilots, technicians and other aviation professionals from 167 countries and independent territories. FlightSafety operates the world’s largest fleet of advanced full flight simulators at Learning Centers and training locations in the United States, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Japan, South Africa, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO