FlightSafety International announces significant new functionality to its myFlightSafety Customer portal. The enhancements will be demonstrated at the 2013 National Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition.
myFlightSafety provides flight department managers, pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals with password protected access to the information needed to manage their training online.
“FlightSafety’s ongoing investment in extending technology-driven solutions to our Customers that align with their business processes continues to enhance their experience and the value that they receive from FlightSafety,” said Chris Weinberg, CIO. “There are currently more than 60,000 registered users of myFlightSafety and this number is expected to increase significantly with the addition of major new functionality.”
FlightSafety’s new Online Reservation system enables Customers to schedule their training and confirm simulator times online and most Customers who utilize this functionality will also be able to get their training records immediately upon completion of training. The system is currently being used by a select number of Customers and will be further expanded early next year.
Customers who operate their aircraft under PART 135 can now manage their training documents and Instructor and Check Airmen records entirely through myFlightSafety. This new functionality increases efficiency and accuracy while streamlining and reducing administrative requirements. It also helps to ensure regulatory compliance by making certain that FlightSafety has the latest and approved versions of documents prior to commencing training and that our Customers have all required documentation for approved Instructors and Check Airmen.
FlightSafety International is the world’s premier professional aviation training company and supplier of flight simulators, visual systems and displays to commercial, government and military organizations. The company provides more than a million hours of training each year to pilots, technicians and other aviation professionals from 167 countries and independent territories. FlightSafety operates the world’s largest fleet of advanced full flight simulators at Learning Centers and training locations in the United States, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Japan, South Africa, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services