FlightSafety International announces significant new functionality to its myFlightSafety Customer portal. The enhancements will be demonstrated at the 2013 National Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition.
myFlightSafety provides flight department managers, pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals with password protected access to the information needed to manage their training online.
“FlightSafety’s ongoing investment in extending technology-driven solutions to our Customers that align with their business processes continues to enhance their experience and the value that they receive from FlightSafety,” said Chris Weinberg, CIO. “There are currently more than 60,000 registered users of myFlightSafety and this number is expected to increase significantly with the addition of major new functionality.”
FlightSafety’s new Online Reservation system enables Customers to schedule their training and confirm simulator times online and most Customers who utilize this functionality will also be able to get their training records immediately upon completion of training. The system is currently being used by a select number of Customers and will be further expanded early next year.
Customers who operate their aircraft under PART 135 can now manage their training documents and Instructor and Check Airmen records entirely through myFlightSafety. This new functionality increases efficiency and accuracy while streamlining and reducing administrative requirements. It also helps to ensure regulatory compliance by making certain that FlightSafety has the latest and approved versions of documents prior to commencing training and that our Customers have all required documentation for approved Instructors and Check Airmen.
FlightSafety International is the world’s premier professional aviation training company and supplier of flight simulators, visual systems and displays to commercial, government and military organizations. The company provides more than a million hours of training each year to pilots, technicians and other aviation professionals from 167 countries and independent territories. FlightSafety operates the world’s largest fleet of advanced full flight simulators at Learning Centers and training locations in the United States, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Japan, South Africa, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns