Spectrum Aeromed announced that they have launched a new website this week, spectrum-aeromed.com. The new website design features more product visuals to give site visitors a more in depth look into the quality of their air ambulance products and services.
The new website is user friendly and populated with downloadable brochures for both fixed wing and rotorcraft interiors. The new site features a “Leadership” section with pictures and bios of key leaders within the company. Customers can search for products by both aircraft model and aircraft type.
“Our new website is designed to have a more personable feel that allows customers to put a name to a face and be easily accessible from any device including cell phones and tablets,” said Chief Executive Officer Dean Atchison, “We purposely planned the launch of our website around the Air Medical Transport Conference (AMTC) and NBAA trade shows dates because they are two of our key trade shows of the year.”
Spectrum Vice President/Account Executive Matt Christenson, Vice President/Account Representative Ricky Reno, Engineer Mike Reff and Project Coordinator Rammie Olson will be in attendance at AMTC at Spectrum Aeromed booth #501 and invite all attendees to stop by and see what they can do to customize their air ambulance.
ABOUT SPECTRUM AEROMED:
Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed and rotor wing aircraft. The company is qualified to produce specialized life support solutions for air, ground and marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 90 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering more than 450 models of aircraft. Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered in Fargo, ND with a 17,000-square-foot manufacturing facility. For more information, visit www.spectrum-aeromed.com.
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe