Spectrum Aeromed announced that they have launched a new website this week, spectrum-aeromed.com. The new website design features more product visuals to give site visitors a more in depth look into the quality of their air ambulance products and services.
The new website is user friendly and populated with downloadable brochures for both fixed wing and rotorcraft interiors. The new site features a “Leadership” section with pictures and bios of key leaders within the company. Customers can search for products by both aircraft model and aircraft type.
“Our new website is designed to have a more personable feel that allows customers to put a name to a face and be easily accessible from any device including cell phones and tablets,” said Chief Executive Officer Dean Atchison, “We purposely planned the launch of our website around the Air Medical Transport Conference (AMTC) and NBAA trade shows dates because they are two of our key trade shows of the year.”
Spectrum Vice President/Account Executive Matt Christenson, Vice President/Account Representative Ricky Reno, Engineer Mike Reff and Project Coordinator Rammie Olson will be in attendance at AMTC at Spectrum Aeromed booth #501 and invite all attendees to stop by and see what they can do to customize their air ambulance.
ABOUT SPECTRUM AEROMED:
Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed and rotor wing aircraft. The company is qualified to produce specialized life support solutions for air, ground and marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 90 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering more than 450 models of aircraft. Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered in Fargo, ND with a 17,000-square-foot manufacturing facility. For more information, visit www.spectrum-aeromed.com.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation