Spectrum Aeromed announced that they have launched a new website this week, spectrum-aeromed.com. The new website design features more product visuals to give site visitors a more in depth look into the quality of their air ambulance products and services.
The new website is user friendly and populated with downloadable brochures for both fixed wing and rotorcraft interiors. The new site features a “Leadership” section with pictures and bios of key leaders within the company. Customers can search for products by both aircraft model and aircraft type.
“Our new website is designed to have a more personable feel that allows customers to put a name to a face and be easily accessible from any device including cell phones and tablets,” said Chief Executive Officer Dean Atchison, “We purposely planned the launch of our website around the Air Medical Transport Conference (AMTC) and NBAA trade shows dates because they are two of our key trade shows of the year.”
Spectrum Vice President/Account Executive Matt Christenson, Vice President/Account Representative Ricky Reno, Engineer Mike Reff and Project Coordinator Rammie Olson will be in attendance at AMTC at Spectrum Aeromed booth #501 and invite all attendees to stop by and see what they can do to customize their air ambulance.
ABOUT SPECTRUM AEROMED:
Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed and rotor wing aircraft. The company is qualified to produce specialized life support solutions for air, ground and marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 90 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering more than 450 models of aircraft. Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered in Fargo, ND with a 17,000-square-foot manufacturing facility. For more information, visit www.spectrum-aeromed.com.
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- HeloAir appoints new Chief Pilot
- Bell teams with Sumitomo Corp and Japan Airlines to explore Air Mobility
- Airbus Helicopters replaces Keycopter platform with AirbusWorld
- Austrian innovation extends Airbus Helicopters product range
- Bristow Announces Contract Extensions with ConocoPhillips