Two of the industry’s leading international business jet and executive helicopter sales brokerages respectively – Avpro, in the USA and Heli Asset in Europe, announced here at NBAA they are creating a new division within Avpro to focus on helicopter sales and acquisition services. This creates the world’s leading independent helicopter sales and acquisition service, supported by Avpro’s financial strength and brand recognition, further bolstered by the addition of Heli Asset’s four sales directors with OEM expertise in Agusta, Bell, Eurocopter and Sikorsky models.
Announcing the acquisition in Las Vegas, Avpro Managing Director Don Bass said: “The helicopter market resembles the fixed wing market many years ago. It is highly fragmented and in need of consistently high standards. We are therefore extremely pleased to partner with a successful helicopter brokerage firm that shares our philosophy for professionalism and prides itself on its attention to detail.”
Emmanuel Dupuy, Managing Director of Heli Asset, who will head the helicopter division for Avpro adds: “We are delighted to be joining forces with Avpro. Its reputation is second to none. Helicopter owners will benefit from the impeccable high standards Avpro delivers to its fixed wing clientele and we gain the financial strength, back office contract support, strong marketing team and resources to further expand our activities.” The two companies have been working informally for the past 12 months as Avpro has been increasingly active in the helicopter sector.
Featured on Avpro’s Static Display at Henderson Executive Airport in Las Vegas this week at NBAA will be a Falcon 7X; Global 5000; and a Gulfstream G450 Avpro is exclusively representing for sale.
In addition to furthering its geographical footprint into Europe, Avpro also enjoys a strategic partnership with pan-Asian business aviation consulting group Asian Sky Group. The agreement was forged in May last year with a view to significantly increase its presence in the region.
Headquartered outside of Washington, DC, Avpro Inc. was founded by partners Don Bass, Chris Ellis and Bob Rabbitt. It is one of the world’s largest international business jet and executive helicopter brokerage and acquisition firms. The company has gross retail sales of over $1 billion annually. www.avprojets.com
About Heli Asset
Paris, France based Heli Asset was founded by Emmanuel Dupuy. The company provides a global helicopter sales and acquisition service, to operators worldwide. www.heliasset.com
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident