The Timken Company will feature the many options available through its engine overhaul program, including PMA parts and DER repairs, at Booth N1327 at NBAA 2013, the National Business Aviation Association Convention and Exhibition, Oct. 22-24 in Las Vegas.
Timken continues to grow its aerospace aftermarket business through ongoing development of engine overhaul services, additional replacement part offerings and facility investments.
Timken provides precision-engineered bearings, related components and assemblies as well as component and engine overhaul services for aerospace OEM and aftermarket customers, bringing together 75 years of industry expertise.
Visit the Timken booth at NBAA 2013 to learn more about –
• How to receive an iPod touch just for requesting a quote on your next engine work;
• The ever expanding catalogue of replacement part offerings, including PT6A sun and planet gears; and
• Timken expertise in overhauling components and bearings.
Timken will give you an iPod touch for requesting a quote on your PT6A, PT6T or T53 engine overhaul or hot section or repair. For terms and conditions, visit Timken NBAA 2013 Booth N1327 or www.timken.com/mroquote. Supplies of the iPod touch are limited.
“Timken provides numerous engine overhaul options, including PMA parts and DER repairs,” said Larry Shiembob, director of the aerospace aftermarket for Timken. “We are so sure you will be impressed with the Timken value proposition, we will give you an iPod touch just for trying us out.”
About The Timken Company
The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR), a global industrial technology leader, applies its deep knowledge of materials, friction management and power transmission to improve the reliability and efficiency of industrial machinery and equipment all around the world. The company engineers, manufactures and markets mechanical components and high-performance steel.
Timken bearings, engineered steel bars and tubes-as well as transmissions, gearboxes, chain, related products and services-support diversified markets worldwide. With sales of $5.0 billion in 2012 and approximately 20,000 people operating from 30 countries, Timken makes the world more productive and keeps industry in motion.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock