The Timken Company will feature the many options available through its engine overhaul program, including PMA parts and DER repairs, at Booth N1327 at NBAA 2013, the National Business Aviation Association Convention and Exhibition, Oct. 22-24 in Las Vegas.
Timken continues to grow its aerospace aftermarket business through ongoing development of engine overhaul services, additional replacement part offerings and facility investments.
Timken provides precision-engineered bearings, related components and assemblies as well as component and engine overhaul services for aerospace OEM and aftermarket customers, bringing together 75 years of industry expertise.
Visit the Timken booth at NBAA 2013 to learn more about –
• How to receive an iPod touch just for requesting a quote on your next engine work;
• The ever expanding catalogue of replacement part offerings, including PT6A sun and planet gears; and
• Timken expertise in overhauling components and bearings.
Timken will give you an iPod touch for requesting a quote on your PT6A, PT6T or T53 engine overhaul or hot section or repair. For terms and conditions, visit Timken NBAA 2013 Booth N1327 or www.timken.com/mroquote. Supplies of the iPod touch are limited.
“Timken provides numerous engine overhaul options, including PMA parts and DER repairs,” said Larry Shiembob, director of the aerospace aftermarket for Timken. “We are so sure you will be impressed with the Timken value proposition, we will give you an iPod touch just for trying us out.”
About The Timken Company
The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR), a global industrial technology leader, applies its deep knowledge of materials, friction management and power transmission to improve the reliability and efficiency of industrial machinery and equipment all around the world. The company engineers, manufactures and markets mechanical components and high-performance steel.
Timken bearings, engineered steel bars and tubes-as well as transmissions, gearboxes, chain, related products and services-support diversified markets worldwide. With sales of $5.0 billion in 2012 and approximately 20,000 people operating from 30 countries, Timken makes the world more productive and keeps industry in motion.
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns