The Timken Company will feature the many options available through its engine overhaul program, including PMA parts and DER repairs, at Booth N1327 at NBAA 2013, the National Business Aviation Association Convention and Exhibition, Oct. 22-24 in Las Vegas.
Timken continues to grow its aerospace aftermarket business through ongoing development of engine overhaul services, additional replacement part offerings and facility investments.
Timken provides precision-engineered bearings, related components and assemblies as well as component and engine overhaul services for aerospace OEM and aftermarket customers, bringing together 75 years of industry expertise.
Visit the Timken booth at NBAA 2013 to learn more about –
• How to receive an iPod touch just for requesting a quote on your next engine work;
• The ever expanding catalogue of replacement part offerings, including PT6A sun and planet gears; and
• Timken expertise in overhauling components and bearings.
Timken will give you an iPod touch for requesting a quote on your PT6A, PT6T or T53 engine overhaul or hot section or repair. For terms and conditions, visit Timken NBAA 2013 Booth N1327 or www.timken.com/mroquote. Supplies of the iPod touch are limited.
“Timken provides numerous engine overhaul options, including PMA parts and DER repairs,” said Larry Shiembob, director of the aerospace aftermarket for Timken. “We are so sure you will be impressed with the Timken value proposition, we will give you an iPod touch just for trying us out.”
About The Timken Company
The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR), a global industrial technology leader, applies its deep knowledge of materials, friction management and power transmission to improve the reliability and efficiency of industrial machinery and equipment all around the world. The company engineers, manufactures and markets mechanical components and high-performance steel.
Timken bearings, engineered steel bars and tubes-as well as transmissions, gearboxes, chain, related products and services-support diversified markets worldwide. With sales of $5.0 billion in 2012 and approximately 20,000 people operating from 30 countries, Timken makes the world more productive and keeps industry in motion.
- San Diego commits to four Airbus H125s for Police Dept
- New leasing company Thora Capital closes helicopter transaction
- Erickson Named Top 10 Defense Manufacturing Solution Provider
- John Deere and Volocopter collaborate on agricultural drone
- DCS Awarded $93.4M Task Order to Support AFLCMC/WIH Helicopter Program Office
- HSC-22 Teams with Kanas City College
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- PWC adds Russian maintenance facility for Ansat helicopters
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA