Cobham will exhibit at the Association of the US Army’s (AUSA) 2013 Annual Meeting and Exposition, 21-23 October 2013, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC.
Cobham’s stand – #7143 in Halls D-E upstairs – will display capabilities including:
* Deployable Oxygen Generation System – Medium (DOGS-M) to supply medical oxygen for hospitals and remote treatment facilities.
* Lightweight airborne antennas, embedded antennas, anti-jam GPS and next-generation tuneable antennas.
* L-band SwiftBroadBand satellite communications antennas and terminals.
* Mobile Aircrew Restraint Systems (MARS), Multi-Axis Inertia Reels and Powered Pilot Retention Reels for aircrew safety and survivability.
* mINCAN antenna cosite interference mitigation for air vehicles.
* Next Generation Receiver Transmitter (NGRT) for satellite communications.
* On-Board Inert Gas Generation Systems (OBIGGS) for aircraft fuel tank inerting.
* PHANTOM parachutist oxygen masks, regulators and automated test stands.
* PinPoint™ gunshot detection systems.
* Thermal management / personal and electronic cooling devices for air- and ground-vehicle crew, and cryogenic cooling for infrared sensors and strike weapons.
* VIC-5 next-generation Vehicle Intercommunication System (VIS).
* WNaN vehicle-mounted and dismounted communications systems.
Cobham personnel will be on hand to discuss these capabilities daily during the exposition’s operating hours: 9 a.m. through 5 p.m., daily.
Cobham protects lives and livelihoods with its differentiated technology and know-how, operating with a deep insight to customer needs, and agility. The Group offers an innovative range of technologies and services to solve challenging problems across commercial, defence and security markets, from deep space to the depths of the ocean. It has market leading positions in air-to-air refuelling; aviation services; audio, video and data communications, including satellite communications; defence electronics; life support and mission equipment. The most important thing Cobham builds is trust.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards