Cobham will exhibit at the Association of the US Army’s (AUSA) 2013 Annual Meeting and Exposition, 21-23 October 2013, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC.
Cobham’s stand – #7143 in Halls D-E upstairs – will display capabilities including:
* Deployable Oxygen Generation System – Medium (DOGS-M) to supply medical oxygen for hospitals and remote treatment facilities.
* Lightweight airborne antennas, embedded antennas, anti-jam GPS and next-generation tuneable antennas.
* L-band SwiftBroadBand satellite communications antennas and terminals.
* Mobile Aircrew Restraint Systems (MARS), Multi-Axis Inertia Reels and Powered Pilot Retention Reels for aircrew safety and survivability.
* mINCAN antenna cosite interference mitigation for air vehicles.
* Next Generation Receiver Transmitter (NGRT) for satellite communications.
* On-Board Inert Gas Generation Systems (OBIGGS) for aircraft fuel tank inerting.
* PHANTOM parachutist oxygen masks, regulators and automated test stands.
* PinPoint™ gunshot detection systems.
* Thermal management / personal and electronic cooling devices for air- and ground-vehicle crew, and cryogenic cooling for infrared sensors and strike weapons.
* VIC-5 next-generation Vehicle Intercommunication System (VIS).
* WNaN vehicle-mounted and dismounted communications systems.
Cobham personnel will be on hand to discuss these capabilities daily during the exposition’s operating hours: 9 a.m. through 5 p.m., daily.
Cobham protects lives and livelihoods with its differentiated technology and know-how, operating with a deep insight to customer needs, and agility. The Group offers an innovative range of technologies and services to solve challenging problems across commercial, defence and security markets, from deep space to the depths of the ocean. It has market leading positions in air-to-air refuelling; aviation services; audio, video and data communications, including satellite communications; defence electronics; life support and mission equipment. The most important thing Cobham builds is trust.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot